How many years has it been since you compared more competitive Audi TTS insurance in Atlanta? Locating low-cost insurance for an Audi TTS in Georgia can turn out to be a lot of work, but you can use these tips to make it easier. There is a better way to shop for car insurance so you're going to learn the best way to compare rates for a Audi and get the lowest possible price from Atlanta insurance agents and online providers.
Statistics show that the vast majority of car insurance customers have been with the same company for at least four years, and nearly half have never shopped around. Most drivers in Atlanta could save an average of $960 each year just by shopping around, but they feel it's too difficult to shop their coverage around.
Reducing your Audi TTS insurance rates can be relatively painless. All you need to do is take a few minutes to get quotes to find the company with cheaper Atlanta car insurance quotes.
The providers in the list below can provide comparison quotes in Georgia. If multiple providers are shown, it's a good idea that you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Discount Atlanta insurance rates
Some providers do not advertise every discount very clearly, so the below list has a few of the more common and also the lesser-known credits that may apply to you.
- Air Bag Discount - Vehicles with factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can get savings as much as 30%.
- Discount for Home Ownership - Owning your own home or condo can get you a discount due to the fact that maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Onboard Data Collection - People who choose to allow their insurance company to spy on driving habits by using a telematics device like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm could save a few bucks as long as the data is positive.
- Student Discounts - Excelling in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Seat Belt Discounts - Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle up before driving may be able to save a few bucks on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Distant Student Discount - Kids who are attending college and do not have access to a covered vehicle may qualify for this discount.
- Professional Memberships - Being in qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount on your next renewal.
- No Claims - Good drivers with no accidents pay less when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Include Life Insurance and Save - Select insurance carriers reward you with a lower premium rate if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you're out of luck.
A few popular companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are outlined below.
- GEICO discounts include defensive driver, emergency military deployment, membership and employees, seat belt use, air bags, five-year accident-free, and anti-theft.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may include discounts for air bags, multiple vehicles, group or association, student away at school, paperless, paid in full, and teen driver.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including bundled insurance, air bags, multi-vehicle, good driver, TimeAway discount, defensive driver, and mySafetyValet.
- Esurance has savings for Pac-12 alumni, online quote, Switch & Save, defensive driver, and multi-car.
- Progressive offers discounts including good student, multi-vehicle, homeowner, continuous coverage, online signing, and online quote discount.
- State Farm has discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, student away at school, safe vehicle, defensive driving training, and driver's education.
- AAA offers premium reductions for multi-policy, AAA membership discount, anti-theft, pay-in-full, multi-car, good student, and good driver.
Double check with every prospective company which discounts they offer. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policies in Atlanta. To locate companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Georgia, click here.
Eight Things That Impact Your Insurance Premiums
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the factors that play a part in calculating your insurance rates. If you have some idea of what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make good choices that will entitle you to big savings. Many different elements are considered when premium rates are determined. Some factors are common sense such as traffic violations, but other criteria are less apparent such as your marital status or your commute time.
Your employer and insurance rates - Did you know your occupation can influence how much you pay for insurance? Jobs like real estate brokers, architects and medical professionals tend to have higher average rates in part from intense work situations and lots of time spent at work. On the other hand, jobs such as actors, engineers and performers have the lowest average rates.
Urban residents pay more - Living in a small town may provide you with better prices when talking about insurance. Fewer drivers translates into fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. City drivers have to deal with more aggressive driving styles and a longer drive to work. More time commuting means more chance of being in an accident.
Avoid unnecessary add-on coverages - Insurance policies have a lot of optional add-on coverages that can waste your money when buying insurance. Add-on coverages like roadside assistance, death and dismemberment, and extra equipment coverage are some examples. They may seem good when you first buy your policy, but if they're wasting money remove them from your policy.
Buy as much liability insurance as you can afford - Your policy's liability coverage kicks in if you are found to be at fault for damages from an accident. Liability provides legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability is cheap as compared to coverage for physical damage, so do not skimp.
Raising physical damage deductibles saves money - Physical damage protection, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, protects your Audi from damage. Some examples of claims that would be covered are colliding with a building, flood damage, and damage from a fallen tree branch. Comp and collision deductibles state the amount of money you are willing to pay if a claim is determined to be covered. The more expense the insured is willing to pay, the bigger discount you will receive.
Insurance companies don't like frequent insurance claims - If you file claims often, you shouldn't be surprised to get increased rates or even have your policy non-renewed. Companies in Georgia provide the best rates to insureds who are not frequent claim filers. Your car insurance is intended for larger claims.
Cheaper premiums using alarms and GPS tracking - Driving a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can get you a discount on your insurance. Anti-theft devices like OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms all help stop auto theft.
Bad credit hurts insurance costs - Credit rating is a large factor in calculating your premium rate. So if your credit history is lower than you'd like, you may save money insuring your Audi TTS if you clean up your credit. Drivers who have excellent credit scores tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than those with poor credit.
Audi TTS claim statistics - Insurers use statistical claims data when setting premium rates. Vehicles that the data shows to have increased claim numbers or amounts will have higher rates. The table below demonstrates the insurance loss data for Audi TTS vehicles.
For each insurance policy coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is set at 100. Values below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while values that are above 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Audi TTS Insurance Claim Statistics
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Audi TTS 2dr 4WD||141|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Car insurance agents can help
Many drivers would rather go talk to an agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents can make sure you are properly covered and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is you may find the best rates and still buy from a local agent.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is immediately sent to participating agents in Atlanta who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to search for any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent immediately to you. If you want to compare prices for a specific company, you just need to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Deciding on a company needs to be determined by more than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Atlanta should have no problem answering these questions:
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Georgia?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Atlanta?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
If you prefer to buy insurance from a local agent, you should know the different agency structures and how they are distinctly different. Atlanta agents can be described as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either type can sell affordable insurance policies, but it's worth learning the difference in how they write coverage since it could factor into buying decisions.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only quote rates from one company such as State Farm or Allstate. They generally cannot compare rates from other companies so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well on their company's products which helps them compete with independent agents. A lot of people use the same exclusive agent mainly due to the prominent brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Listed below are Atlanta exclusive agencies that are able to give price quotes.
- Geoff Carlson - State Farm Insurance Agent
1465 Chattahoochee Ave NW #550 - Atlanta, GA 30318 - (678) 927-9977 - View Map
- Dana Shivalier - State Farm Insurance Agent
1544 Piedmont Ave NE #107 - Atlanta, GA 30324 - (404) 892-0101 - View Map
- Dorcelin Bazil - State Farm Insurance Agent
2859 N Druid Hills Rd a - Atlanta, GA 30329 - (404) 634-2447 - View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These agents do not work for one specific company and that allows them to write policies with multiple insurance companies and find you the best rates. If you want to switch companies, the business is moved internally which makes it simple for you.
When comparison shopping, you will want to get some free quotes from several independent insurance agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Most have the option of insuring with small mutual carriers which may have better rates.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Atlanta that can give you price quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: Walter Wade Agency
4401 Northside Pkwy NW #311 - Atlanta, GA 30327 - (404) 550-3448 - View Map
- Mack Insurance Agency, Inc.
530 Joseph E Lowery Blvd SW A - Atlanta, GA 30310 - (470) 771-3398 - View Map
- Discount Auto Insurance Agency Inc
1149 Moreland Ave SE # 4 - Atlanta, GA 30316 - (404) 624-3102 - View Map
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing adequate coverage, there isn't really a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your situation is unique and your auto insurance should unique, too. For example, these questions can aid in determining whether your personal situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in Atlanta?
- If I use my vehicle for business use is it covered?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It's fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Can you really save that much by switching?
Georgia drivers can't escape the ads for cheaper car insurance from the likes of State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. They all advertise the message that you'll save big just by moving your car insurance policy to them.
How is it plausible that every one can save you money on Audi TTS insurance in Atlanta? It's all in the wording.
All the different companies provide the lowest rates for the driver that earns them a profit. An example of this type of insured might be between 30 and 50, owns their home, and has a high credit rating. A driver who fits that profile gets the lowest auto insurance rates and most likely will save quite a bit of money when switching.
People who cannot meet the requirements may be required to pay a higher rate which leads to the customer buying from someone else. The ads say "drivers who switch" not "everyone who quotes" save that much when switching. That's the way insurance companies can make claims that they all have the best auto insurance rates. This really illustrates why you absolutely need to compare many company's auto insurance rates. Because you never know with any certainty which company will give you the biggest savings.
Compare. Compare. Compare.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of techniques to shop for Audi TTS insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the best rates are with a small local company. Regional companies can often provide lower car insurance rates in certain areas as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
When searching for the cheapest Audi TTS rate quotes, it's very important that you do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim they didn't purchase enough coverage. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at the best cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Company Car in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a GMC Sierra in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Under 25 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Nissan Rogue in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What is Gap Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)