Do you need a fast way to compare cheaper Audi A7 insurance in Atlanta? I can’t think of anyone who loves paying for auto insurance, especially knowing it costs too dang much.
Inconceivable but true, a large majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for well over three years, and almost half have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Many drivers in Atlanta could save themselves roughly 60% a year just by comparing rates, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to shop their coverage around.
Popular companies such as GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive increase brand awareness with ads and it is challenging if not impossible to ignore the flashy ads and take the time to shop coverage around.
The are a couple different ways of comparing rates from auto insurance companies in your area. By far the easiest way to lower the rate you pay for Audi A7 insurance is to use the internet to compare rates.
Doing price comparisons online is so simple that it makes it a waste of time to spend time driving to each insurance agency near you. Quoting and buying Audi A7 insurance online eliminates this option unless your situation requires the professional advice of a local agency. It is possible to comparison shop your insurance online but have your policy serviced through an agent.
Just keep in mind that quoting more helps you find the best rates.
The car insurance companies shown below provide price quotes in Atlanta, GA. If more than one company is shown, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Atlanta insurance discounts for an Audi A7
Some insurance providers don’t always advertise the complete list of policy discounts very well, so the list below details some of the best known as well as the least known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Atlanta auto insurance online. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you could be saving more on your auto insurance.
- Student Driver Training – Have your child take driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Telematics Discount – Drivers that enable companies to analyze driving patterns by using a telematics device like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot could possibly reduce rates if they are good drivers.
- Claim Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay less as opposed to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Buy New and Save – Putting coverage on a new A7 can get you a discount because newer models keep occupants safer.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a small discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
- Good Driver Discount – Accident-free drivers may save up to 50% more than less cautious drivers.
- Paper-free Discount – Some of the larger companies will give you a small discount for signing up online.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Seniors could receive a small decrease in premiums.
Keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So even though you would think all the discounts add up to a free policy, you’re out of luck.
Larger auto insurance companies and their offered discounts include:
- Progressive may offer discounts for good student, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, online signing, multi-policy, and homeowner.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for membership and employees, anti-theft, good student, defensive driver, five-year accident-free, and federal employee.
- State Farm has savings for good student, multiple policy, multiple autos, defensive driving training, safe vehicle, and driver’s education.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including emergency road assistance, online quote, good student, good driver, DriveSense, online shopper, and Switch & Save.
- The Hartford offers discounts for defensive driver, good student, bundle, air bag, and vehicle fuel type.
When quoting, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Some discounts may not be offered in every state.
What if I want to buy from local Atlanta insurance agents?
A small number of people just prefer to buy from a local agent and doing that can be a smart decision The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is you may find the best rates and still have an agent to talk to.
After completing this short form, your information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Atlanta that can give you free Atlanta auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to drive around as quotes are delivered to you directly. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to work with. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a particular provider, just find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Finding the right company is decision based upon more than just a cheap quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Georgia?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- Which family members are covered?
If you want to use a reliable insurance agent, it helps to know the two different types of agents and how they are distinctly different. Insurance agents in Atlanta may be either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies can only provide one company’s prices like State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so it’s a take it or leave it situation. They are highly trained on their products and sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage.
Below is a list of exclusive agencies in Atlanta willing to provide price quote information.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel do not sell for just one brand so they can write business with lots of companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can switch companies and you don’t have to find a new agent. If you need lower rates, you will definitely want to include price quotes from independent agents to maximize your price options.
Shown below are independent agencies in Atlanta that can give you price quotes.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When quoting and comparing the right insurance coverage, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. Your financial needs are unique.
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether you may require specific advice.
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form.
What Determines Audi A7 Insurance Premiums?
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that help calculate your policy premiums. If you know what determines premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that could result in lower auto insurance prices. Many things are part of the calculation when you get a price on insurance. Most are fairly basic such as your driving history, but other factors are less apparent such as your credit history or your vehicle rating.
- Teen drivers pay higher premiums – Older insureds tend to be more responsible, are lower risk to insure, and are safer drivers.Drivers with little experience are known to be careless and easily distracted with other occupants in the car and because of this, their auto insurance rates are much higher.
- City traffic equals higher costs – Living in small towns and rural areas has it’s advantages if you are looking for the lowest rates. Fewer people translates into fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft. City drivers tend to have more road rage incidents and longer commute times. More time behind the wheel means more chance of being in an accident.
- If you don’t need it don’t buy it – There are many extra add-on coverages that you can buy if you don’t pay attention. Add-on coverages like rental car coverage, death and dismemberment, and term life insurance could be just wasting money. They may seem good at first, but if you don’t need them eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- How much liability protection – The liability coverage on your policy will protect you if you are ruled to be at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Your liability coverage provides legal defense coverage starting from day one. Liability is cheap compared to comp and collision, so insureds should have plenty of protection for their assets.
- Do you really need to file that insurance claims? – If you frequently file small claims, you can pretty much guarantee higher premiums or even policy non-renewal. Auto insurance companies in Georgia generally give better rates to policyholders who file claims infrequently. Insurance coverage is intended for larger claims.
- Bad credit hurts insurance costs – Having a good credit score is a large factor in determining your rates. If your credit score is lower than you’d like, you could pay less to insure your Audi A7 by improving your rating. Drivers who have excellent credit tend to be more responsible than those with lower credit ratings.
- Audi A7 claim data – Companies use data from past claims to determine a rate that will be profitable for them. Vehicles that the data determines to have higher prevalence or dollar amount of losses will have a higher cost to insure. The table below shows the historical loss data for Audi A7 vehicles.
For each coverage category, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, is equal to 100. Values that are below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while numbers above 100 indicate more frequent claims or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Audi A7 Models
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi A7 4dr 4WD 207 76 208 50 49 76
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Why you need quality insurance for your Audi A7
Even though Atlanta A7 insurance rates can get expensive, paying for car insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability protection if you want to drive legally. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lien holder, it’s most likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you have comprehensive coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Audi at a much higher rate and force you to reimburse them for the expensive policy.
- Car insurance protects both your assets and your Audi. It will also provide coverage for all forms of medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Unknowingly, the average driver is overpaying over $825 a year so compare rate quotes each time the policy renews to ensure rates are inline.
Persistence pays off
Drivers change insurance companies for many reasons like policy cancellation, poor customer service, policy non-renewal or even questionable increases in premium. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new company is easier than you think.
You just read many ways to find cheap Audi A7 insurance in Atlanta. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from an unexpected company.
When you buy Atlanta auto insurance online, it’s not a good idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits to discover at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost.
Helpful learning opportunities
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for High Risk Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- How Much are Atlanta Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Sentra? (FAQ)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)