Are you doing reasearch to find cheaper auto insurance rates in Atlanta, GA? Atlanta drivers have lots of choices when trying to find affordable Audi Allroad insurance. You can either spend your time driving around to get rate comparisons or save time using the internet to find the lowest rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to find auto insurance online and you need to know the absolute fastest way to compare rates for your Audi and locate the lowest possible price.
You should take the time to compare premium rates before your policy renews because auto insurance prices go up and down regularly. If you had the lowest quotes on Audi Allroad insurance in Atlanta a year ago there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because we're going to show you the best way to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
Most companies give prices for coverage online. Comparing prices online for Audi Allroad insurance in Atlanta is pretty easy as you simply type in the coverages you want as detailed in the form. After the form is submitted, the quote system pulls information on your driving record and credit history and generates a price.
This helps simplify price comparisons, and it's very important to compare as many rates as possible if you want to find lower-cost rates.
In order to compare pricing, take a look at the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you input coverages and limits identical to your current policy. Doing this assures you will get a rate comparison based on the exact same insurance coverage.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Georgia. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
Affordable Audi Allroad insurance quotes in Atlanta
Auto insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there could be available discounts to help bring down the price. Some discounts will apply when you quote, but occasionally some discounts must be inquired about in order for you to get them.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Options like air bags may get savings of 20 to 30 percent.
- Onboard Data Collection - People who choose to allow their auto insurance company to analyze driving patterns by using a telematic data system such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate may get a rate reduction if they show good driving skills.
- ABS Brakes - Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Good Student - Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Senior Citizen Rates - Drivers over the age of 55 may receive reduced rates.
- Seat Belt Usage - Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle up can save up to 15% off the medical payments premium.
- Multiple Policy Discount - If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance with one insurance company you could earn a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Sign Online - Certain companies will give a small break simply for signing on the internet.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles - Buying coverage for primary and secondary vehicles on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Driver Education Discount - Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them participate in a local driver's education class in high school.
We need to note that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn't make money that way.
A few popular companies and the discounts they provide are:
- Progressive discounts include online quote discount, continuous coverage, online signing, multi-vehicle, and good student.
- The Hartford offers discounts including vehicle fuel type, air bag, good student, driver training, and anti-theft.
- Mercury Insurance has discounts for multi-policy, type of vehicle, professional/association, accident-free, location of vehicle, low natural disaster claims, and good driver.
- GEICO may include discounts for federal employee, daytime running lights, multi-policy, defensive driver, air bags, and membership and employees.
- AAA may have discounts that include AAA membership discount, good driver, pay-in-full, anti-theft, and education and occupation.
- State Farm may offer discounts for defensive driving training, student away at school, passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, accident-free, and safe vehicle.
Before you buy a policy, ask all the companies which discounts they offer. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply everywhere. If you would like to see a list of auto insurance companies who offer cheap Audi Allroad insurance quotes in Georgia, click here.
Educated Choices Result in Lower Insurance Premiums
Part of the auto insurance buying process is learning some of the factors that are used to determine the level of your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what determines base rates, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get lower rates. Many factors are taken into consideration when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable such as your driving history, but other factors are not as apparent such as your credit history or your vehicle rating.
- Prevent auto insurance policy lapses - Having a lapse in insurance coverage will be a fast way to increase your rates. In addition to paying higher premiums, getting caught without coverage might get you fines or a revoked license.
- Occupation and insurance premiums - Did you know that where you work can have an impact on rates? Occupations such as lawyers, police officers, and emergency personnel are shown to have higher premium rates attributed to job stress and lengthy work days. Other careers like scientists, engineers and homemakers have the lowest average rates.
- Costs also based on gender - Statistics have proven that females tend to be a little less risky than males. Now that doesn't mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Males and females are responsible for auto accidents at a similar rate, but males tend to have higher claims. Men also tend to get more serious tickets like reckless driving and DUI. Youthful male drivers are the most expensive to insure and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
- Married people drive safer - Walking down the aisle may earn you lower rates on your auto insurance policy. Having a spouse is viewed as being more mature and responsible it has been statistically shown that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Save money by having multiple policies - Most insurance companies allow lower prices to buyers who buy several policies from them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even if you already get this discount, you still need to shop around to help guarantee you have the best rates.
- Safer the car lower the rate - Vehicles with high crash test scores cost less to insure. Highly rated vehicles reduce the chance of injuries and fewer serious injuries translates into savings for insurance companies passed on to you as lower rates. If your Audi has at least an "acceptable" rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website you may qualify for a discount.
- Cautious drivers have lower costs - Having just one driving citation may cause rates to rise by as much as twenty percent. Drivers with clean records receive lower rates as compared to those with violations. Drivers with multiple citations such as DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may be required to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state motor vehicle department in order to drive a vehicle legally.
Exclusive and independent insurance agents
A small number of people just prefer to talk to a local agent and often times that is recommended Professional agents are highly skilled in risk management and give you someone to call. A good thing about comparing rates online is you may find lower rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying insurance from local insurance agencies is definitely important in Atlanta.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area that can give you free Atlanta auto insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to contact an agency due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to your email address. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, you can always search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
When researching a local Atlanta insurance agency, you should know the different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents in Atlanta are either independent agents or exclusive agents. Both sell car insurance policies, but it's good to learn why they differ because it can impact which agent you choose.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent do not write with just one company so they can quote policies through many different car insurance companies and find you cheaper rates. If premiums increase, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don't have to find a new agent. When comparison shopping, you should always get rate quotes from multiple independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. They often place coverage with companies that do not advertise much that many times have cheaper rates.
Shown below is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Atlanta that may be able to provide rate quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: Kevin Thompson Agency
216 14th St NW #8 - Atlanta, GA 30318 - (470) 355-1973 - View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Walter Wade Agency
4401 Northside Pkwy NW #311 - Atlanta, GA 30327 - (404) 550-3448 - View Map
- Cascade Heights Insurance Agency
833 Cascade Ave SW e - Atlanta, GA 30311 - (404) 758-7811 - View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive write business for a single company and some examples include Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They generally cannot place coverage with different providers so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive insurance agents receive extensive training on their products and sales techniques and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Consumers often use the same agent mostly because of the prominence of the brand rather than low price.
Below are Atlanta exclusive insurance agents that are able to give rate quotes.
- Jared Mula - State Farm Insurance Agent
3220 Cobb Pkwy SE #202 - Atlanta, GA 30339 - (770) 874-3325 - View Map
- Trevor Nollner - State Farm Insurance Agent
881 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #17 - Atlanta, GA 30306 - (678) 515-8297 - View Map
- Lindsay Mullen - State Farm Insurance Agent
2250 N Druid Hills Rd Ste 145 - Atlanta, GA 30329 - (404) 728-1000 - View Map
Picking the best insurance agency is decision based upon more than just the premium amount. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- How long has their agency been in business in Atlanta?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Atlanta?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
You are unique and your insurance should be too
Always keep in mind that when comparing adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Every insured's situation is different so your insurance needs to address that. Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining whether you could use an agent's help.
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- Should I rate my Audi Allroad as pleasure use or commute?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It's fast, doesn't cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Why you might not save $413 a year
Georgia drivers can't avoid all the ads that promise big savings by companies like Allstate and Progressive. They all seem to convey the message about savings just by switching to their company.
How is it plausible that every one can save you money on Audi Allroad insurance in Atlanta? It's all in how they say it.
Many companies give the cheapest rates for the type of customer that makes them money. For example, this type of insured may need to be a married female, has no tickets, and has a high credit rating. A driver that hits that "sweet spot" will most likely get cheap premium rates and will also save quite a bit of money when switching.
Insureds who do not meet the "perfect" profile will be charged more expensive rates which translates to the customer buying from someone else. The trick is to say "drivers that switch" not "all people who quote" can save as much as they claim. This is how companies can truthfully claim big savings.
Different companies use different criteria so you should get Atlanta auto insurance quotes from several different companies. It's just too difficult to predict which company will provide the lowest Audi Allroad insurance in Atlanta.
Cheaper auto insurance is out there
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it's not a good idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, an insured dropped collision coverage only to regret at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
We just showed you a lot of information how to lower your Audi Allroad insurance premium rates in Atlanta. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may even discover the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a lesser-known regional company. These companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
Additional information is available at the links below
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Company Car in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with Good Credit? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Auto Insurance Quotes for 18 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Lyft Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Atlanta, GA? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)