Would you like to find low-cost Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Atlanta? Searching for more affordable Atlanta Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes online can appear to be challenging for people that are not comfortable with quoting and comparison shopping online. With such a large choice of insurance companies available, how can anyone efficiently compare every company to locate the lowest price?
Shocking but true, the vast majority of consumers renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and just under half have never compared auto insurance rates at all. American drivers could save as much as $859 every year by just comparing quotes, but they don't understand how simple it is to find affordable insurance by shopping around.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to find the best rates using the following tips. Comparison shopping for the cheapest protection in Atlanta is easy if you know what you're doing. But Georgia car owners must understand how companies calculate their prices and apply this information to your search.
The quickest method to compare policy rates for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Atlanta is to take advantage of the fact auto insurance companies participate in online systems to compare their rates. The only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details such as whether or not you need a SR-22, how much education you have, your occupation, and how many miles driven. The rating information is submitted instantly to many of the top insurers and they provide comparison quotes instantly to find the best rate.
To get price quotes for your Suzuki Kizashi now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below can provide quotes in Atlanta, GA. If multiple providers are shown, it's a good idea that you visit several of them to get the cheapest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$296||$528||$444||$26||$134||$1,428||$119|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$274||$560||$476||$28||$142||$1,480||$123|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$366||$814||$512||$30||$154||$1,876||$156|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$388||$662||$406||$24||$122||$1,602||$134|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and homeowner. Premium costs do not factor in specific garaging location which can modify coverage rates significantly.
Full coverage or liability only
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi auto insurance costs with full coverage compared to only the Georgia minimum liability coverage. The premium estimates are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, single female driver, and no policy discounts are applied.
When to drop full coverage
There is no definitive guideline to exclude comp and collision coverage, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is about 10% or more of the settlement you would receive from your company, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
For example, let's assume your Suzuki Kizashi settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would get paid by your company is $5,000 after paying your policy deductible. If you are paying in excess of $500 a year for full coverage, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
There are a few cases where only buying liability is not financially feasible. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you have to carry full coverage to protect the lienholder's interest. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should not consider dropping full coverage.
Age, gender, and Suzuki Kizashi insurance
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no other discounts are factored in.
Three reasons to insure your vehicle
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure a Suzuki in Atlanta, buying car insurance serves several important purposes.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, almost every bank will make it a condition of the loan that you buy insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may buy a policy for your Suzuki at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. It will also cover most medical and hospital costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you cause an accident and are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your Kizashi definitely exceed the cost, particularly for liability claims. An average driver in America overpays as much as $869 every year so we recommend shopping around every year to make sure the price is not too high.
The Suzuki Kizashi Insurance Price Equation
Many factors are considered when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious such as traffic violations, but other factors are less apparent like your continuous coverage and annual miles driven. An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that help calculate your policy premiums. When consumers understand what influences your rates, this allows you to make good choices that could help you find better car insurance rates.
Your car's features help determine prices - Purchasing a vehicle that has a built-in theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Theft deterrent systems such as vehicle immobilizer systems, OnStar, and tracking devices like LoJack help track and prevent auto theft.
Avoid policy lapses - Driving any period of time without insurance is illegal and as a result your rates will increase for letting your insurance lapse. And not only will your rates increase, the inability to provide proof of insurance may earn you fines and jail time. You may have to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Georgia DMV.
Safer cars means cheaper rates - Cars with five star safety ratings are cheaper to insure. These vehicles reduce the chance of injuries and fewer injuries translates directly to fewer claims and thus lower rates.
Teenagers are high risk - Drivers with little experience tend to get distracted easily when driving therefore car insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a youthful driver onto your car insurance can be very expensive. Older people tend to be more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and are generally more financially stable.
Insurance quotes and discounts
Some companies don't always publicize every discount they offer in a way that's easy to find, so the list below gives a summary of a few of the more common and the harder-to-find discounts that you may qualify for.
- Senior Citizen Rates - Mature drivers may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Driving less can qualify you for lower premium rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers - Safe drivers can save up to 40% or more on their Atlanta auto insurance quote compared to accident prone drivers.
- Paper-free Discount - Some companies will give a small break simply for signing on the web.
- More Vehicles More Savings - Insuring several vehicles on a single policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Anti-theft System - Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices have a lower chance of being stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Atlanta auto insurance quote.
- Discount for Life Insurance - Insurance carriers who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount - Cars with ABS and/or traction control can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Multiple Policy Discount - If you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you may earn at least 10% off all policies.
- No Claim Discounts - Claim-free drivers have much lower rates in comparison to accident-prone drivers.
Policy discounts save money, but most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So when it seems like it's possible to get free car insurance, you're out of luck. But all discounts should help reduce your policy premium.
Insurance companies that may offer policyholders these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
Before you buy a policy, ask each company or agent which discounts can lower your rates. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Atlanta.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a local Atlanta insurance agent
Certain consumers just prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is you can get lower rates and also buy local. Buying from and supporting neighborhood agents is definitely important in Atlanta.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents who will give competitive quotes for your business. You won't even need to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. You can find better rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, just jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Selecting an company is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. Some important questions to ask are:
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Who are their largest clients?
Be persistent and save
When you buy Atlanta auto insurance online, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are many occasions where an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage and discovered at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. The goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost and still be able to protect your assets.
We've covered a lot of information how to reduce Suzuki Kizashi insurance premium rates online in Atlanta. It's most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest premium rates come from a small mutual company.
Some insurance providers may not offer online rate quotes and usually these smaller providers work with independent agents. Budget-conscious Suzuki Kizashi insurance can be found from both online companies and from local agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both to get a complete price analysis.
Additional information can be read on the following sites:
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Auto Insurance for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Students in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Teenage Females in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford F-150 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Institute)