How long has it been since you shopped around for low-cost Audi S4 insurance in Atlanta? Wish you could get out of an expensive car insurance policy? Believe me when I say many Atlanta consumers feel financially strained by their car insurance policy.
It’s amazing but 70% of consumers have remained with the same car insurance company for more than four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. Atlanta consumers could save themselves 60% a year by just shopping around, but most tend to underestimate the amount of money they would save if they just switched companies. Due to the large number of options when it comes to car insurance, it is hard for the average consumer to locate the lowest cost car insurance company.
It’s a great practice to get comparison quotes before your next renewal since insurance prices are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best quotes on Audi S4 insurance in Atlanta two years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about car insurance because we’re going to show you one of the easiest ways to find better rates and still maintain coverage.
Finding the cheapest auto insurance coverage in Atlanta is actually quite simple. If you have a current auto insurance policy or want to find a cheaper company, you can use this information to buy cheaper auto insurance without reducing protection. Drivers just have to learn the proper way to shop for auto insurance from many different companies.
Auto insurance policy discounts for Audi S4 insurance in Atlanta
Some providers don’t list all possible discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below gives a summary of a few of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Renewal Discounts – Some auto insurance companies reward drivers for renewing your policy early. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Responsible Driver Discounts – Safe drivers can pay as much as 50% less than their less cautious counterparts.
- Air Bag Discount – Options like air bags or motorized seat belts may qualify for discounts of 25 to 30%.
Policy discounts save money, but some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
Companies and some of the premium reductions they offer include:
- 21st Century offers discounts for anti-lock brakes, early bird, 55 and older, air bags, and theft prevention.
- Progressive has discounts for online signing, homeowner, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and online quote discount.
- State Farm discounts include safe vehicle, accident-free, student away at school, good driver, Steer Clear safe driver discount, defensive driving training, and good student.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for business or organization, defensive driving, good student, anti-theft, family plan, and accident-free.
- Esurance may have discounts that include Switch & Save, good driver, homeowner, Pac-12 alumni, anti-lock brakes, and online shopper.
- The Hartford may offer discounts for good student, driver training, bundle, anti-theft, vehicle fuel type, and air bag.
If you are trying to find affordable Atlanta car insurance quotes, ask every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. Discounts might not apply in every state.
Lowering your car insurance rates is not rocket science. The only requirement is to take a couple of minutes comparing rates to find the company with inexpensive Atlanta car insurance quotes.
Comparing rates online is fast and free, and it makes it a waste of time to spend time driving to insurance agencies in your area. Comparing Audi S4 insurance rate quotes online makes this unnecessary unless you want the professional guidance of a licensed agent. Drivers can find lower rates online but buy from a local insurance agent.
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Georgia. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$418||$1080||$404||$24||$122||$2,048||$171|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$282||$584||$344||$20||$104||$1,334||$111|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$224||$484||$352||$20||$106||$1,186||$99|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$534||$938||$438||$26||$132||$2,068||$172|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and safe-driver. Estimates do not factor in Atlanta location which can revise coverage prices considerably.
Physical damage deductible comparison
The diagram below demonstrates how deductibles and can increase or decrease Audi S4 yearly insurance costs for different ages of insureds. The costs are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The information below shows the difference between Audi S4 insurance rates with and without physical damage coverage. The rate quotes are based on no violations or claims, $500 deductibles, married female driver, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Should you pay for full coverage or liability only?
There is no exact rule of when to phase out full coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can use. If the annual cost of coverage is more than about 10% of replacement cost minus your deductible, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
For example, let’s assume your Audi S4 settlement value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, you would only receive $7,000 after paying your deductible. If it’s costing you more than $700 a year for comprehensive and collision coverage, then it could be time to drop full coverage.
There are a few situations where buying only liability insurance is not a good plan. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you have to maintain full coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should not opt for liability only.
How to Lower Your Insurance Premiums
When buying car insurance it’s important to understand the different types of things that come into play when calculating your premiums. When consumers understand what determines base rates, this enables informed choices that can help you get lower car insurance prices.
Do thieves like your car? – Driving a car with advanced anti-theft systems can save you some money. Theft prevention features such as OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems all aid in stopping auto theft and help lower rates.
Little extras can really add up – There are a lot of additional coverages that may not really be needed if you aren’t diligent. Add-on coverages like rental car coverage, towing coverage, and additional equipment coverage are some examples. They may sound like good ideas when deciding what coverages you need, but if you don’t need them think about removing them and cutting costs.
Commute or pleasure use – The higher the miles on your Audi every year the higher your rates will be. Most insurance companies price each vehicle’s coverage partially by how you use the vehicle. Autos left parked in the garage receive better premium rates than vehicles that have high annual mileage. An incorrectly rated S4 may be costing you higher rates. Ask your agent if your car insurance policy properly reflects the proper vehicle usage.
Youthful drivers cost more – More mature drivers are shown to be more cautious, cost insurance companies less in claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.Youthful drivers are statistically proven to be inattentive with other occupants in the car so they pay higher car insurance rates.
Audi S4 insurance loss statistics – Insurance companies take into consideration historical loss data for every vehicle as a way to help calculate a profitable premium rate. Vehicles that the statistics show to have a trend towards higher claim severity or frequency will have increased rates.
The table shown below demonstrates the compiled insurance loss statistics for Audi S4 vehicles. For each insurance policy coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is represented as 100. Numbers that are below 100 imply a favorable loss record, while values that are above 100 indicate more frequent claims or statistically larger claims.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Audi S4 Vehicles
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Audi S4 4dr 4WD||206||78||182||51||57||75|
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Neighborhood agents and auto insurance
A small number of people still prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that is not a bad decision Good agents will help you protect your assets and will help you if you have claims. The best thing about comparing rate quotes online is you may find cheap rate quotes and still buy from a local agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), the quote information is emailed to participating agents in Atlanta who want to provide quotes for your business. You won’t need to contact any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you want to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, just jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Choosing an provider should depend on more than just a cheap price. Any agent in Atlanta should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- How are they compensated?
If you get acceptable answers to all your questions and cheaper S4 insurance quotes, chances are good that you have found an provider that is reliable enough to service your policy. Just keep in mind you can always cancel coverage whenever you want so don’t think that you’re stuck with any specific company indefinitely.
Choosing the best Audi S4 insurance in Georgia is an important decision
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure an Audi in Atlanta, buying insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, almost all lenders will stipulate that you buy full coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may insure your Audi at a significantly higher premium and require you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance protects both your vehicle and your personal assets. It will also provide coverage for medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you are sued as the result of an accident. If you have damage to your Audi as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. Today the average American driver is overpaying more than $855 a year so compare rates at every policy renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Persistent drivers can save
When you buy Atlanta car insurance online, do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits and learned later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your focus should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price.
There are still a few companies who may not provide the ability to get quotes online and these regional insurance providers sell through local independent agencies. Low-cost Audi S4 insurance in Atlanta can be found from both online companies and from local agencies, so you need to compare both to have the best selection.
We covered a lot of techniques to lower your Audi S4 insurance rates in Atlanta. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest rates are with a smaller regional carrier. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like Progressive or GEICO.
Additional detailed information is located in the articles below:
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for High School Students in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)