Want to learn how to save money and find more competitive insurance rates in Atlanta, GA? Atlanta consumers have lots of choices when looking for affordable Dodge Magnum insurance. They can either spend hours driving around to compare prices or save time using the internet to make rate comparisons. There is a right way and a wrong way to compare insurance rates so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for a new or used Dodge and locate the lowest price.
It is always a good idea to compare rates before your policy renews because prices are constantly changing. Even if you think you had the lowest rates on Dodge Magnum insurance in Atlanta a few years ago you will most likely find a better rate quote today. There is a lot of wrong information about Magnum insurance on the internet, but in this article, you’re going to get some great ideas on how to lower your insurance rates in Atlanta.
Finding Dodge Magnum insurance in Atlanta, GA
The providers in the list below are ready to provide free quotes in Atlanta, GA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you compare several of them to get the cheapest price.
Protect your Magnum and other assets
Even though it can be expensive, paying for insurance serves an important purpose.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Dodge, most banks will require you to have physical damage coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If the policy lapses, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Dodge at a much higher premium rate and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your assets. Insurance will pay for hospital and medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance definitely exceed the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. As of last year, the average driver in Georgia is overpaying more than $800 each year so you should quote and compare rates at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Take advantage of these money saving discounts
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there could be significant discounts to help offset the cost. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of quoting, but a few need to be specifically requested in order for you to get them.
- Bundle and Save – If you insure your home and vehicles and place coverage with the same company you may save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Active Service Discounts – Having a family member in the military could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Employee of Federal Government – Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off depending on your company.
- Senior Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can get a small decrease in premiums.
- Buy New and Save – Buying insurance coverage on a new vehicle can cost up to 25% less because new model year vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
Discounts lower rates, but some credits don’t apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way. But all discounts should definitely cut your overall premium however.
For a list of providers offering auto insurance discounts in Georgia, follow this link.
Auto insurance is available from local agents
Many people would rather buy from a licensed agent and that is just fine! Good insurance agents are highly skilled in risk management and help you file claims. One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheaper premium rates and still have a local agent.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Atlanta who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to leave your house since price quotes are sent immediately to you. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
Picking a insurance company should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- How many companies do they write for?
- Is coverage determined by price?
Upon getting good feedback for all questions you ask and cheaper Magnum insurance quotes, you have narrowed it down to a company that is reliable enough to insure your vehicles.
Car insurance can be complex
When it comes to your policy for your vehicles, there really isn’t a one size fits all plan. Your situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Should I buy only the required Georgia minimum liability coverage?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Is water damage covered by my policy?
- What are good deductibles for a Dodge Magnum?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
More comparisons equals cheaper rates
Discount Dodge Magnum insurance in Atlanta can be bought on the web and also from your neighborhood Atlanta agents, and you should compare rates from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies may not provide online quoting and these smaller providers prefer to sell through local independent agencies.
As you quote Atlanta car insurance, it’s very important that you do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are many occasions where an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your objective should be to find the BEST coverage at the best cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of techniques to reduce Dodge Magnum insurance car insurance rates online in Atlanta. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest car insurance rates come from some of the lesser-known companies. They often have lower premium rates on specific markets compared to the large companies like State Farm or Progressive.
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Auto Insurance Quotes for 18 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Lyft Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- How Much is Atlanta Auto Insurance for Drivers Requiring a SR22? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Altima in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- How Much are Atlanta Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Sentra? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)