Are you sick and tired of scraping nickels together to buy insurance? You’re in the same situation as many other Georgia drivers.
Sad but true, the vast majority of insurance customers have been with the same company for more than four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared rates to find affordable insurance. The average driver in Atlanta can save approximately $959 each year by just shopping around, but they don’t want to spend time to go online and compare rates.
Big-name insurance companies like Allstate and Progressive increase brand awareness with catchy ads and it is difficult to separate fact from fiction and take the time to shop coverage around.
If you have coverage now, you will surely be able to buy cheaper insurance using this information. Buying the cheapest insurance in Atlanta can initially seem challenging. But Georgia car owners need to have an understanding of the way insurance companies determine what you pay because rates fluctuate considerably.
Get cheaper Lexus IS 250 insurance in Atlanta with discounts
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you might already qualify for some discounts that you may not even be aware of. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time of purchase, but once in a while a discount must be asked for before you get the savings.
- Claim Free – Atlanta drivers who stay claim-free pay less as opposed to drivers with a long claim history.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being on active deployment in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Cautious Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance with the same insurance company you could get a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find affordable Lexus IS 250 insurance rates in Atlanta.
- Driver Safety – Taking a defensive driving class could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Early Switch Discount – Select larger companies give a discount for switching to them prior to the expiration date on your current IS 250 insurance policy. You could save around 10% when you buy Atlanta car insurance online.
- Distant College Student Discount – Youth drivers who live away from home to go to college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle may be able to be covered for less.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Even though it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business. Any qualifying discounts will definitely lower your premiums.
Car insurance companies that may offer many of the previously listed discounts are:
When quoting, ask every company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts listed above may not be available in every state. For a list of insurance companies who offer cheap Lexus IS 250 insurance quotes in Atlanta, click this link.
There are several ways to compare prices from different companies. The simplest method to find the cheapest Lexus IS 250 insurance rates is to jump online and get quotes.
Comparison shopping price quotes online is easy and it takes the place of having to drive around to and from local Atlanta insurance agencies. Shopping for car insurance online eliminates the middleman unless you’re the type of person who wants the advice and guidance that only a licensed agent can provide. You can, however, price shop your coverage online but buy from a local insurance agent. Just keep in mind that comparing all the rates in your area increases your odds of finding a better price.
The following companies can provide price quotes in Atlanta, GA. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you click on several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|IS 250 4-Dr Sedan||$206||$428||$342||$20||$102||$1,098||$92|
|IS 250 AWD 4-Dr||$214||$402||$344||$20||$104||$1,084||$90|
|IS 250 C 2-Dr Convertible||$204||$428||$414||$24||$124||$1,194||$100|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Price estimates do not factor in specific Atlanta garaging location which can decrease or increase prices significantly.
Analysis of deductible levels
The diagram below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can increase or decrease Lexus IS 250 insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The prices are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied.
Do I need special coverages?
When it comes to the best insurance coverage, there is no one size fits all plan. Your needs are unique to you.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether or not you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Do I have ACV or replacement cost coverage?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Neighborhood agents and auto insurance
A lot of people would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is a personal choice. One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap auto insurance quotes and still buy from a local agent. Buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Atlanta.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents that give free quotes for your business. You won’t need to contact an agency due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. You can find lower rates AND a local agent. If you want to get a rate quote from one company in particular, just go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
Two types of car insurance agents
If you are wanting to find a reliable insurance agent, there are a couple of different types of agencies and how they operate. Auto insurance agents in Atlanta can be described as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type do not sell for just one brand so they can write business with multiple insurance companies and find you the best rates. If premiums increase, they simply move the coverage in-house and you don’t have to do anything. When shopping rates, you definitely need to contact independent agents to get the best comparison.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agents in Atlanta who can help you get free auto insurance rate quotes.
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only provide pricing for a single company and examples are State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. These agents are not able to give you multiple price quotes so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive insurance agents receive a lot of sales training on what they offer which can be an advantage.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Atlanta that can give you rate quotes.
Eddie Sanders – State Farm Insurance Agent
47 Perimeter Center E #130 – Atlanta, GA 30346 – (770) 394-5068 – View Map
Choosing an auto insurance agent should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. These are valid questions to ask:
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
Find cheaper car insurance rates by comparing often
While you’re price shopping online, it’s a bad idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are a lot of situations where consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out that the savings was not a smart move. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at the lowest possible cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
People change insurance companies for any number of reasons including unfair underwriting practices, delays in paying claims, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or lack of trust in their agent. Whatever your reason, finding a new car insurance company is not as difficult as it may seem.
We just showed you a lot of information how to save on Lexus IS 250 insurance in Atlanta. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Atlanta car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on car insurance is with the smaller companies.
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 50? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Drivers with Accidents in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota Highlander? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Altima in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)