Do you want an efficient way to compare cheaper Saturn Outlook insurance in Atlanta? Are you kicking yourself for buying an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? Don’t feel bad because there are lots of Atlanta residents who feel the same.
Unbelievable but true according to a study nearly 70% of customers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for well over three years, and almost half have never compared quotes from other companies. The average driver in Georgia can save hundreds of dollars each year just by shopping around, but most just don’t grasp how much money they would save if they bought a different policy.
Because you have many options for buying cheaper insurance for a Saturn Outlook in Atlanta, it is very difficult to pick the lowest price insurance company.
Locating the best-priced insurance in Atlanta is easy if you know what you’re doing. Virtually every driver who has to purchase insurance should find lower prices. But Georgia vehicle owners can benefit from knowing the methods companies use to compete online because rates fluctuate considerably.
Low cost Atlanta Saturn Outlook insurance
To find the best insurance quotes, there are several ways to compare prices from many available insurance companies in Georgia. The best method to find competitive Saturn Outlook insurance rates consists of obtaining rate quotes online.
Online shopping is fast and free, and it replaces the need to drive to different Atlanta agent offices. The ability to get quotes online eliminates this option unless you have a complicated situation and need the peace of mind of a local agency. Although you can compare the best prices online but buy from a local insurance agent.
When price shopping your coverage, obtaining a wide range of quotes helps improve the odds of finding a lower rate than you’re paying now.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide price comparisons in Georgia. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Outlook XE 2WD||$270||$404||$402||$24||$120||$1,220||$102|
|Outlook XV 2WD||$182||$316||$444||$26||$134||$1,102||$92|
|Outlook XE Premium 2WD||$204||$372||$414||$24||$124||$1,138||$95|
|Outlook XE AWD||$366||$706||$414||$24||$124||$1,634||$136|
|Outlook XE Premium AWD||$268||$502||$444||$26||$134||$1,374||$115|
|Outlook XR-L 2WD||$310||$486||$394||$24||$118||$1,332||$111|
|Outlook XR-L AWD||$344||$598||$532||$32||$158||$1,664||$139|
|Outlook XR-L Premium 2WD||$388||$662||$406||$24||$122||$1,602||$134|
|Outlook XR-L Premium AWD||$236||$380||$394||$24||$118||$1,152||$96|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can increase or decrease coverage rates substantially.
Premiums by gender and age
The example below visualizes the comparison of Saturn Outlook insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no accidents, no driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no other discounts are factored in.
These discounts can slash Saturn Outlook insurance rates
Some providers don’t list every available discount very clearly, so the following is a list of both well-publicized and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using when you buy Atlanta car insurance online.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being on active duty in the military can result in better premium rates.
- Telematics Discount – Insureds that choose to allow their company to study vehicle usage by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system might get better premium rates if they are good drivers.
- Multiple Cars – Buying insurance for multiple cars on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some insurance companies provide a discount for buying a policy before your current Outlook insurance policy expires. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts as much as 30%.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates all those discounts means the company will pay you, nobody gets a free ride. Any amount of discount will reduce your policy premiums.
The best insurance companies and some of the discounts are detailed below.
- GEICO includes discounts for anti-lock brakes, federal employee, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, emergency military deployment, good student, and air bags.
- Travelers offers discounts including good student, payment discounts, student away at school, IntelliDrive, save driver, hybrid/electric vehicle, and driver training.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for easy pay, defensive driving, anti-theft, business or organization, good student, Farm Bureau membership, and multi-policy.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include multi-car, good student, early shopping, bundle discounts, switch companies, homeowner, and mature driver.
- Esurance offers discounts for paid-in-full, emergency road assistance, safety device, online shopper, anti-theft, and renters.
- State Farm may have discounts that include safe vehicle, anti-theft, defensive driving training, good student, multiple autos, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Progressive may include discounts for continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, good student, online quote discount, and online signing.
- Mercury Insurance has discounts for accident-free, anti-theft, age of vehicle, good student, multi-car, multi-policy, and good driver.
It’s a good idea to ask all companies you are considering to apply every possible discount. A few discounts may not apply to policies in Atlanta.
Insurance agent or online?
Some people prefer to visit with an insurance agent and doing so can bring peace of mind A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is you may find the lowest rates and also buy local. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Atlanta.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is transmitted to companies in Atlanta who will gladly provide quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no need to even leave your home because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates without a big time investment. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific company, you can always search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you’re trying to find a reliable insurance agent, you need to know there are two different types of agents and how they work. Auto insurance agents in Atlanta are considered either exclusive or independent.
Agents that elect to be independent are not required to write business for one company so as a result can place your coverage with lots of companies and potentially find a lower price. If premiums increase, they simply move the coverage in-house and you don’t have to do anything. When comparing rates, you need to get insurance quotes from at least one independent agent to have the best price comparison.
Shown below are Atlanta independent agencies who may provide pricing information.
Access General Agency Inc
1627 Peachtree St NE – Atlanta, GA 30309 – (404) 817-9744 – View Map
Exclusive insurance agents are contracted to one company and examples are State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents receive extensive training in insurance sales which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Atlanta that are able to give price quote information.
Randy Beavers – State Farm Insurance Agent
135 Mount Vernon Hwy – Atlanta, GA 30328 – (770) 396-3810 – View Map
Choosing the best car insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap price. Before buying a policy in Atlanta, get answers to these questions.
- Can you contact them at any time?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
Why Informed Drivers Pay Less for Saturn Outlook Insurance
When buying car insurance it’s important to understand some of the factors that come into play when calculating the level of your policy premiums. When consumers understand what influences your rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get cheaper rates.
Safer the car lower the rate – Vehicles with high crash test scores cost less to insure. Vehicles engineered for safety reduce injuries and better occupant protection translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims and thus lower rates. If your Saturn Outlook has at least four stars on Safercar.gov you are probably receiving a discount.
Continuous car insurance coverage saves money – Driving your car without having proper coverage can get you a ticket and you will pay a penalty because you let your insurance expire. And not only will your rates increase, getting caught without coverage could earn you a steep fine or even jail time. You may then have to file a SR-22 with the Georgia motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
A good credit score can save money – Credit rating will be a significant factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. People with good credit tend to be more responsible as compared to drivers with bad credit. If your credit score leaves room for improvement, you could be paying less to insure your Saturn Outlook by spending a little time repairing your credit.
Is your vehicle theft-ready? – Choosing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Anti-theft features such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system all aid in stopping car theft.
Expect high rates for teens – Older people have been proven to be more responsible, are lower risk to insure, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.Teenage drivers have a tendency to be less responsible in a vehicle so they pay higher car insurance rates.
Raising deductibles saves money – Comp and collision deductibles state the amount of money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if a claim is determined to be covered. Physical damage protection, also called ‘full coverage’, covers damage that occurs to your car. Some instances where coverage would apply could be a windshield broken by a bird, fire damage, and damage from wind. The more money you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the lower your rates will be.
Fast cars cost more to insure – The type of vehicle you own makes a huge difference in your auto insurance rates. The lowest base rates will normally be found when insuring lower cost passenger models, but many other things help determine your insurance rates. Due to the fact that the Saturn Outlook is considered a crossover, insuring your vehicle will cost slightly more compared to average rates in Atlanta.
Getting married can lower costs – Getting married helps lower the price on your car insurance policy. Having a significant other may mean you are more mature than a single person and insurance companies like that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Why you need quality insurance for your Saturn vehicle
Despite the high insurance cost for a Saturn Outlook in Atlanta, insurance is mandatory in Georgia but it also protects more than you think.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Saturn Outlook with a loan, almost all lenders will require you to have insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Saturn at an extremely high rate and make you pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your Saturn. It will also pay for most medical and hospital costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay for a defense attorney if you cause an accident and are sued. If you have damage to your Saturn as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your Outlook more than cancel out the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. An average driver in America is overpaying over $830 a year so compare rates at every policy renewal to save money.
Do the work, save more money
Cost effective Saturn Outlook insurance is available from both online companies in addition to many Atlanta insurance agents, and you should be comparing both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies don’t offer online quoting and many times these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent insurance agents.
When searching for low cost Atlanta car insurance quotes, you should never reduce needed coverages to save money. There are many occasions where an insured dropped physical damage coverage and learned later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your strategy should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More tips and info about insurance is available at these sites:
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Students in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Low Mileage Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Over Age 70 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for 17 Year Olds in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)