Want to learn a better way to compare low-cost Kia Amanti insurance in Atlanta? If you’re searching for lower-priced insurance online, do you get frustrated by the sheer number of insurance companies in your area? Georgia drivers have such a large number of options that it can easily turn into a real difficult job to locate the lowest premium rates for Kia Amanti insurance in Atlanta. Everyone knows that Atlanta is a great place to live, but getting gouged by high insurance rates makes it very hard to be able to buy decent coverage.
A recent NerdWallet.com study revealed that a large majority of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and nearly half have never compared insurance rates at all. With the average insurance premium being $1,722, Georgia drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to compare rates online.
If you are already insured, you will most likely be able to get lower rates using the following tips. Quoting and buying the lowest cost insurance coverage in Atlanta is easy if you know what you’re doing. But Georgia consumers must understand the methods companies use to market on the web and apply this information to your search.
Save Money with These Tips
Lots of factors are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some factors are common sense such as your driving record, but other factors are more transparent such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are. The best way to find cheaper auto insurance is to take a look at the rating factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. When consumers understand what influences your rates, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that can earn you much lower annual insurance costs.
Experienced drivers are lower risk – Older people tend to be more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.Teen drivers have a tendency to be inattentive and easily distracted when driving with friends so auto insurance rates are higher.
Costs impacted by vehicle usage – The higher the miles on your Kia every year the higher the price you pay to insure it. The majority of insurers charge to insure your cars based upon how you use the vehicle. Autos left parked in the garage qualify for better rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Verify your auto insurance coverage shows the proper vehicle usage. Improper usage on your Amanti is throwing money out the window.
High credit scores save money – Your credit score can be a huge factor in determining what you pay for auto insurance. If your credit history is not that good, you could be paying less to insure your Kia Amanti by repairing your credit. Insureds that have high credit scores tend to be more responsible as compared to drivers with poor credit.
Extra coverages are wasting money – There are a ton of extra coverages that sound like a good idea at the time if you aren’t diligent. Add-on coverages like roadside assistance, better glass coverage, and extra life insurance coverage may be wasting your money. They may seem like a good idea initially, but if you don’t need them think about removing them and cutting costs.
Getting married is a good thing – Walking down the aisle may earn you lower rates when buying auto insurance. Marriage means you’re more stable financially and insurance companies reward insureds because drivers who are married are more cautious.
The majority of larger companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive make it easy to get prices for coverage on the web. Obtaining pricing for Kia Amanti insurance in Atlanta is pretty painless because you just enter your coverage information as requested by the quote form. After you submit the form their rating system will obtain your credit score and driving record and returns a price.
This makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s very important to perform this step if you want to get the most affordable premium possible.
To use this form to compare rates, take a look at the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you input the insurance coverages as close as possible to your current policy. Doing this guarantees you will get an apples-to-apples comparison based on similar coverages.
The following companies offer comparison quotes in Atlanta, GA. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get prices from several of them to get the best price comparison.
Auto insurance is not optional but you don’t have to overpay
Even though it can be expensive, maintaining insurance is required in Georgia but it also protects you in many ways.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability protection if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Kia, it’s most likely the lender will make it mandatory that you buy full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may insure your Kia for a lot more money and force you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects not only your Kia Amanti but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly for liability claims. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying over $700 annually so it’s recommended you shop around once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
Companies offer lots of discounts on Kia Amanti insurance in Atlanta
Companies that sell car insurance do not advertise every possible discount in an easy-to-find place, so we break down a few of the more well known as well as the least known credits that may apply to you. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you may be paying too high a price.
- Multi-car Discount – Drivers who insure multiple vehicles with the same auto insurance company qualifies for this discount.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents could pay up to 40% less than their less cautious counterparts.
- Sign Online – A few auto insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy on their website.
- Professional Memberships – Affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations could trigger savings on your next renewal.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt could cut 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims have much lower rates when compared to accident-prone drivers.
It’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Most cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any qualifying discounts will definitely reduce the cost of your policy.
Auto insurance companies who might offer some of the above discounts include:
If you need lower rates, check with all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not be offered in Atlanta. To see a list of insurance companies who offer discounts in Georgia, click this link.
Shop online but buy locally
A lot of people still prefer to talk to a local agent and that can be a great decision One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance rates but also keep your business local. Supporting local agencies is definitely important in Atlanta.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any agents due to the fact that quote results will go to you. Get lower rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you would need to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
The difference between Atlanta auto insurance agents
When finding a reputable insurance agent or broker, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures and how they can quote your rates. Auto insurance agencies can either be exclusive or independent.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are not limited to a single company and that enables them to quote your coverage with lots of companies and get you the best rates possible. If premiums increase, they can switch companies in-house which makes it simple for you. When shopping rates, it’s a good idea to get insurance quotes from multiple independent agents for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with less well-known companies which can be an advantage.
Below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Atlanta that may be able to provide comparison quotes.
- Cascade Heights Insurance Agency
833 Cascade Ave SW e – Atlanta, GA 30311 – (404) 758-7811 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Tommy Jones Agency
3201 Atlanta Industrial Pkwy NW b220 – Atlanta, GA 30331 – (404) 660-3821 – View Map
- Discount Auto Insurance Agency Inc
1149 Moreland Ave SE # 4 – Atlanta, GA 30316 – (404) 624-3102 – View Map
Exclusive agents can usually just insure with one company such as State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. These agents are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are usually well trained in insurance sales which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Drivers often choose to use an exclusive agent mostly because of loyalty to the company rather than low price.
Below is a short list of exclusive agents in Atlanta that can give you comparison quotes.
- Aaron Frazier – State Farm Insurance Agent
NE, 4246 Peachtree Rd NE #7 – Atlanta, GA 30319 – (404) 233-4847 – View Map
- Clyde Hill Jr – State Farm Insurance Agent
3041 N E Expy – Atlanta, GA 30341 – (770) 452-1485 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Douglas Hollis
2195 Fairburn Rd SW – Atlanta, GA 30331 – (404) 629-1510 – View Map
Choosing the best insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just a low price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
There’s no such thing as the perfect auto insurance policy
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage online or from an agent, there really is not a single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique.
These are some specific questions can help discover whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- What if I total my Kia Amanti and owe more than it’s worth?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Atlanta?
- What is the premium to book value ratio for dropping full coverage?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Quote often and quote early
You just read quite a bit of information on how to compare Kia Amanti insurance rates in Atlanta. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote Atlanta car insurance, the better likelihood of getting affordable Atlanta car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the best rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, never skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where drivers have reduced collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at the best cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Lower-priced Kia Amanti insurance in Atlanta can be found online in addition to many Atlanta insurance agents, and you should be comparing both so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies may not provide online quoting and many times these smaller providers work with independent agencies.
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Auto Insurance for Drivers with Bad Credit? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Auto Insurance for 19 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for High Mileage Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Immigrants in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)