Sick and tired of scraping the payment together to pay high car insurance rates every month? You are in the same boat as many other Georgia drivers.
Amazlingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that nearly 70% of consumers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for four years or more, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared quotes from other companies. Many drivers in Georgia can cut their rates by approximately 60% a year, but most undervalue the large savings they would see if they bought a different policy.
Since drivers have many online and local companies to choose from, it can be challenging to locate the lowest cost car insurance provider.
Take policy discounts and save on Subaru B9 Tribeca insurance in Atlanta
Auto insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but companies offer discounts to help bring down the price. Some discounts will apply when you purchase, but some need to be asked for before being credited. If you do not check that you are getting every discount available, you are throwing money away.
- Accident Free – Claim-free drivers get the best auto insurance rates in comparison to frequent claim filers.
- Military Rewards – Having a deployed family member may lower your rates slightly.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a new B9 Tribeca can be considerably cheaper because newer models are generally safer.
- Anti-theft System – Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and will qualify for a discount on a Atlanta car insurance quote.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars equipped with ABS or steering control prevent accidents and will save you 10% or more on B9 Tribeca insurance in Atlanta.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Popular auto insurance companies and their offered discounts include:
- State Farm offers discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, accident-free, good driver, defensive driving training, and safe vehicle.
- Esurance may offer discounts for DriveSense, paid-in-full, multi-car, online shopper, and homeowner.
- Progressive has savings for online signing, multi-policy, good student, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, and homeowner.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for preferred payment discount, multi-policy, new vehicle discount, good student, new graduate, and newly married.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may have discounts that include safe driver, company car, multiple vehicles, paid in full, paperless, and student away at school.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including daytime running lights, military active duty, multi-policy, good student, and anti-theft.
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policies in Atlanta. To view providers that offer many of these discounts in Atlanta, click this link.
Just keep in mind that comparing a large number of companies helps you find the best price. Some companies don’t provide price estimates online, so you should also compare price quotes on coverage from those companies, too.
The following companies can provide quotes in Atlanta, GA. If several companies are displayed, it’s a good idea that you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
You may require the services of an insurance agent
Many drivers prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is a personal choice. An additional benefit of comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get cheaper car insurance rates and still have a local agent. Buying insurance from small agencies is important especially in Atlanta.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, the quote information is transmitted to agents in your area who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. There is no need to leave your house since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can find the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a particular provider, you can always find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
When searching for a local Atlanta insurance agent, it helps to know the two different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Insurance agents are categorized either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These type of agents are not required to write business for one company and that gives them the ability to insure with lots of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If your premiums go up, they simply move the coverage in-house and you can keep the same agent. If you need cheaper insurance rates, you should always compare prices from at a minimum one independent agency to maximize your price options.
Listed below is a partial list of independent agents in Atlanta who may be able to give you free insurance quotes.
Gibb Insurance Agency
991 Cascade Rd SW – Atlanta, GA 30311 – (404) 758-3511 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies generally can only insure with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance and State Farm. These agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable on the products they sell and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Atlanta that are able to give price quotes.
Picking the best auto insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap price. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
Quote more to save more
In this article, we presented a lot of information how to lower your Subaru B9 Tribeca insurance car insurance rates in Atlanta. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with a lesser-known regional company. These companies can often provide lower premium rates in certain areas compared to the large companies like Allstate or State Farm.
A few companies may not have rate quotes online and many times these small, regional companies sell through independent agents. Lower-priced Subaru B9 Tribeca insurance in Atlanta can be purchased online in addition to many Atlanta insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis.
Additional insurance information is available at these links:
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Ford Focus in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for State Employees in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Infrequent Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)