Has it been a year or more since you last compared quotes for more competitive Audi S5 insurance in Atlanta? Are you intimidated by the crazy number of car insurance companies in your area? There are so many companies to choose from that it can be a difficult mission to lower your prices for Audi S5 insurance in Atlanta. Everyone knows Atlanta has many things to offer, but high car insurance prices can make it hard for many drivers to affordably buy enough coverage.
Amazingly, over 70% of consumers have remained with the same car insurance company for at least the last four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find affordable rates. With the average premium in Georgia being $1,720, drivers could save $960 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don't want to spend time to shop around.
If you have car insurance now, you will definitely be able to shop for the lowest rates using the techniques covered below. Finding and comparing the best-priced car insurance policy in Atlanta is not as confusing as people think. Nevertheless, Georgia car owners benefit from understanding the way insurance companies determine prices because rates are impacted by many factors.
The majority of larger companies such as State Farm, Allstate and GEICO allow you to get coverage price quotes online. Getting online quotes for Audi S5 insurance in Atlanta doesn't take a lot of time as you simply type in your coverage preferences on the page. Once entered, their system orders reports for credit and driving violations and generates pricing information.
Quoting online for Audi S5 insurance in Atlanta streamlines rate comparisons, and it's also necessary to perform this step if you want to get cheaper prices.
In order to find out what other companies charge, check out the car insurance providers below. If you have coverage now, it's recommended you duplicate your coverages just like they are on your policy. This makes sure you will have rate comparison quotes for similar coverage.
The companies shown below offer quotes in Georgia. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|S5 4.2 Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$204||$470||$378||$22||$114||$1,188||$99|
|S5 4.2 Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$260||$552||$394||$24||$118||$1,348||$112|
|S5 3.0 Quattro 2-Dr Convertible||$384||$724||$406||$24||$122||$1,660||$138|
|S5 4.2 Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$224||$628||$444||$26||$134||$1,456||$121|
|S5 4.2 Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$294||$766||$444||$26||$134||$1,664||$139|
|S5 3.0 Quattro 2-Dr Convertible||$512||$1048||$394||$24||$118||$2,096||$175|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Premium costs do not factor in vehicle location which can revise rates substantially.
Car insurance premiums based on gender
The diagram below shows the comparison of Audi S5 annual premium costs for male and female drivers. Data assumes no claims or violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are factored in.
Rate comparison for different deductibles
The chart below shows how different deductible levels and can impact Audi S5 premium costs for different age categories. The premium estimates are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Reckless driving habits raise car insurance rates
The example below highlights how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions impact Audi S5 auto insurance rates for each age group. The premium estimates are based on a single female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Audi S5 insurance, insurance is required in Georgia but it also protects you in many ways.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability insurance in order to drive the car legally. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Audi has a loan, it's most likely the lender will force you to have physical damage coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may insure your Audi at an extremely high rate and require you to pay the higher price.
- Insurance protects both your vehicle and your personal assets. It also can pay for most medical and hospital costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of having auto insurance outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. But the average American driver overpays more than $869 every year so it's very important to do a rate comparison at every policy renewal to save money.
Does insurance advertising bend the truth?
Insurance providers like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO continually stream ads on TV and radio. They all seem to state the claim about saving some big amount if you move your policy. How is it plausible that every one can give you a lower rate on Audi S5 insurance in Atlanta? This is the trick they use.
Insurance companies have an ideal profile for the type of customer they prefer to insure. For example, a profitable insured might be described as between the ages of 30 and 45, has a clean driving record, and drives a vehicle with a low ISO rating. A customer who meets those qualifications will get low premium rates and will probably save when they switch companies.
Insureds who are not a match for this stringent profile will be quoted a higher rate which leads to the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ads say "drivers that switch" not "all people who quote" save the amount stated. That's why companies can advertise the way they do. Each company has different criteria, so it's extremely important to compare rate quotes every year. It's just too difficult to predict with any certainty which company will have the best Audi S5 insurance in Atlanta.
Get cheaper rates by taking advantage of discounts
Some insurance providers don't always publicize every available discount very clearly, so here is a list a few of the more common and the harder-to-find credits available to you. If they aren't giving you every credit you qualify for, you may be paying too high a price.
- No Claim Discounts - Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay less in comparison with drivers with a long claim history.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings - Keeping the miles down on your Audi could be rewarded with substantially lower prices.
- Sign Online - A few larger online companies will give you a small discount for buying a policy and signing up on the web.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage - This one is not really a discount per se, but companies like Progressive and Allstate permit an accident before your rates go up so long as you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Driver Safety - Taking time to complete a safe driver course could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles have a lower chance of being stolen and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags can get savings of more than 20%.
- Home Ownership Discount - Owning your own home or condo may earn you a small savings since home ownership demonstrates responsibility.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some credits don't apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
If you would like to view insurers who offer cheap Audi S5 insurance quotes in Atlanta in Atlanta, click this link.
Local insurance agents
Certain consumers still prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that is not a bad decision A nice benefit of comparing car insurance online is that you can obtain lower rates and also buy local.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is transmitted to agents in your area who want to provide quotes for your insurance coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to search for any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. You can find the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific company, don't hesitate to visit that company's website and submit a quote form there.
Deciding on an provider needs to be determined by more than just the price. Before buying a policy in Atlanta, get answers to these questions.
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Atlanta?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- How would your car be valued if totalled?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Are claims handled at the agent's location?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
The type of auto insurance agent you choose is important
If you want to use a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are a couple of different types of agencies to choose from. Insurance agencies in Atlanta are considered either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive work for only one company like Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so if the price isn't competitive there isn't much they can do. These agents are well trained on what they offer and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Some people will only purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to high brand loyalty rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agents in Atlanta that can give you price quotes.
- Dorcelin Bazil - State Farm Insurance Agent
2859 N Druid Hills Rd a - Atlanta, GA 30329 - (404) 634-2447 - View Map
- Eddie Sanders - State Farm Insurance Agent
47 Perimeter Center E #130 - Atlanta, GA 30346 - (770) 394-5068 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Enrico Lewis
777 Cleveland Ave SW Ste 104 - Atlanta, GA 30315 - (404) 761-9556 - View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent often have many company appointments so they can insure your vehicles through many companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If your agent finds better pricing, the agent simply finds a different carrier which makes it simple for you. When comparing car insurance prices, you should always get rate quotes from independent agents to have the best price comparison. Many can place coverage with less well-known companies which can be an advantage.
The following are independent agents in Atlanta that are able to give price quote information.
- Five Star Insurance Agency
191 Peachtree St NE Suite 3300 - Atlanta, GA 30303 - (678) 526-7979 - View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Walter Wade Agency
4401 Northside Pkwy NW #311 - Atlanta, GA 30327 - (404) 550-3448 - View Map
- Georgia Insurance Brokerage
193 Auburn Ave NE - Atlanta, GA 30303 - (404) 525-1600 - View Map
When do I need an agent's advice?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing a policy, there really is not a "perfect" insurance plan. Each situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Am I covered by my employer's commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Do I need added coverage for expensive stereo equipment?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
If it's difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form.
Quote more and you will save more
Lower-priced car insurance in Atlanta is attainable from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Atlanta, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. A few companies don't offer price quotes online and most of the time these small insurance companies work with independent insurance agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, you should never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In too many instances, someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage and learned later they didn't purchase enough coverage. Your strategy should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
Consumers switch companies for a variety of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, high prices, questionable increases in premium or even delays in responding to claim requests. Whatever your reason, finding a new company is not as hard as you think.
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Learners Permit in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Young Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Low Mileage Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- How Much is Atlanta Car Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Atlanta Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Sentra? (FAQ)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)