Do you need a fast way to compare more competitive auto insurance rates in Atlanta, GA? Atlanta drivers have options when trying to find the lowest priced BMW Alpina B7 insurance. They can either waste time contacting agents trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to compare rates. There are both good and bad ways to shop for auto insurance and you need to know the quickest way to price shop coverage on a BMW and get the best price possible either online or from Atlanta insurance agents.
It’s hard to fathom, but most auto insurance customers kept their policy with the same company for a minimum of four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never compared rates to find lower-cost insurance. Drivers in Atlanta could cut their rates by about 60% a year just by comparing rates, but they don’t know the amount of money they would save if they bought a different policy.
Finding the cheapest car insurance coverage in Atlanta is not rocket science. If you have insurance now, you will surely be able to get lower rates using the techniques covered below. You just have to know the proper methods to compare company rates from multiple carriers.
Affordable BMW insurance rate quotes in Atlanta
The car insurance companies shown below can provide price quotes in Georgia. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you get rate quotes from several of them to find the lowest car insurance rates.
Do you qualify for discounts?
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not even know about. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of purchase, but some must be inquired about prior to getting the savings.
- Distant College Student Discount – Children who attend college more than 100 miles from Atlanta and do not have access to a covered vehicle could qualify for this discount.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit may lower your prices slightly.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Insuring several vehicles with the same auto insurance company can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Just being a homeowner can earn you a little savings since home ownership is proof that your finances are in order.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Good Student Discount – Maintaining excellent grades may save as much as 25% on a Atlanta car insurance quote. Earning this discount can benefit you up to age 25.
- No Claims – Atlanta drivers who stay claim-free get the best auto insurance rates compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you combine your auto and homeowners policies and insure them with the same company you could earn a discount of up to 20% off your total Alpina B7 insurance premium.
- Auto/Life Discount – Some companies give a break if you buy some life insurance too.
As a footnote on discounts, most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because you may think all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. But all discounts should help reduce the cost of your policy.
To locate companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Georgia, click here.
Do I need an insurance agency?
Some consumers still like to buy from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision Agents are trained risk managers and will help you if you have claims. The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you can get cheaper car insurance rates and still have a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, the quote information is sent to local insurance agents that can give you free Atlanta car insurance quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to contact any agents because prices are sent directly to your email. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance provider, just jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Selecting a insurer requires more thought than just the quoted price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Georgia?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
When narrowing the list to find local Atlanta agents, it’s important to understand the different types of agencies and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents may be either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either can write policy coverage, but it’s good to learn the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into your agent selection.
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company like American Family, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. These agents are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers frequently use the same agent primarily because of the brand legacy and solid financial strength.
The following is a list of exclusive agencies in Atlanta that can give you price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Laura Leidigh
7 Lenox Pointe NE – Atlanta, GA 30324 – (404) 233-5650 – View Map
- Cheryl S Parsel – State Farm Insurance Agent
3145 Peachtree Rd #197 – Atlanta, GA 30305 – (404) 814-0071 – View Map
- Lisa Dobbs – State Farm Insurance Agent
2323 Cumberland Pkwy SE #101 – Atlanta, GA 30339 – (404) 365-8515 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel often have many company appointments and that gives them the ability to insure with lots of companies depending on which coverage is best. If they find a cheaper price, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don’t have to find a new agent.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we recommend you compare quotes from independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Many write coverage with different regional companies which may have better rates.
Listed below are independent agents in Atlanta that can give you rate quotes.
- InsuranceHub | Nationwide Insurance | Atlanta Office
1830 Water Pl #105 – Atlanta, GA 30339 – (404) 892-2864 – View Map
- Siegel Insurance
2987 Clairmont Rd #425 – Atlanta, GA 30329 – (404) 633-6332 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Kevin Thompson Agency
216 14th St NW #8 – Atlanta, GA 30318 – (470) 355-1973 – View Map
After you get satisfactory answers to these questions and cheap Alpina B7 insurance quotes, you may have found an auto insurance agent that meets your needs to adequately provide insurance.
Beware of misleading insurance ads
Georgia drivers can’t ignore all the ads that claim the lowest premium rates from the likes of Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. All the ads advertise claims about savings if you just switch to their company.
Is it even possible that every company can cost less than your current company? Here is the trick they use.
All companies have an ideal profile for a prospective insured they prefer to insure. One example of a profitable insured may need to be between the ages of 30 and 45, has never had a policy lapse, and has excellent credit. Anybody who meets those qualifications will get low rates and will probably save a lot on Atlanta BMW Alpina B7 insurance if they switch.
Consumers who do not meet those criteria will see more expensive rates and this results in the prospect going elsewhere. If you listen to the ad wording, they say “people who switch” not “everyone who quotes” can save as much as they claim. That’s why insurance companies can state the savings. Because of this risk profiling, drivers should compare quotes as often as possible. It’s just too difficult to predict which insurance companies will fit you best based on your risk profile.
Don’t give up on cheaper coverage
Consumers leave their current company for many reasons like questionable increases in premium, policy cancellation, not issuing a premium refund or even delays in responding to claim requests. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Budget-friendly car insurance in Atlanta can be bought from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to quote Atlanta car insurance with both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some car insurance companies may not provide rates over the internet and most of the time these small, regional companies sell through local independent agencies.
We covered some good ideas how to get a better price on BMW Alpina B7 insurance in Atlanta. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get premium rates for, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. You may even be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for State Employees in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford F-150 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)