Locating better insurance prices for a Suzuki Grand Vitara in Georgia can turn out to be an all-consuming task, but you can follow our auto insurance buying tips to find lower rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to buy auto insurance so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to get price quotes for your Suzuki and get the lowest price.
It is always a good idea to get comparison quotes occasionally because auto insurance prices trend upward over time. Just because you found the best rates on Suzuki Grand Vitara insurance in Atlanta at your last renewal you may be paying too much now. There is a lot of wrong information about Grand Vitara insurance on the web, but in this article, you’re going to get a bunch of ideas how to lower your auto insurance premiums.
If you are insured now or just want cheaper coverage, use these tips to reduce the price you pay while maintaining coverages. Obtaining price quotes for more affordable policy in Atlanta is easy to do. Comparison shoppers just need to understand the proper methods to compare different rates from many different companies.
Cheaper rates with these discounts
Some providers do not list every possible discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains both well-publicized and the harder-to-find credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Atlanta car insurance online.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags or motorized seat belts may qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Accident Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay less as opposed to drivers with a long claim history.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them participate in a local driver’s education class if offered at their school.
- Club Memberships – Affiliation with certain professional organizations could qualify you for a break on your next renewal.
- Payment Method – By making one initial payment as opposed to paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
We need to note that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The best auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide are:
- State Farm discounts include good student, defensive driving training, accident-free, Steer Clear safe driver discount, driver’s education, and multiple policy.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including online quote discount, continuous coverage, online signing, multi-policy, good student, multi-vehicle, and homeowner.
- Travelers offers discounts for save driver, new car, multi-policy, student away at school, early quote, and home ownership.
- American Family has discounts for mySafetyValet, defensive driver, TimeAway discount, Steer into Savings, good student, and accident-free.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for multi-car, new graduate, exclusive group savings, good student, newly retired, new vehicle discount, and multi-policy.
It’s a good idea to ask every insurance company to apply every possible discount. Savings might not apply in Atlanta. To see insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Georgia, follow this link.
Reducing your insurance rates is pretty simple and can save money. Just invest a little time comparing price quotes online from several insurance companies.
The companies shown below provide free rate quotes in Atlanta, GA. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you click on several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Grand Vitara 2WD||$374||$704||$476||$28||$142||$1,724||$144|
|Grand Vitara Premium 2WD||$424||$886||$532||$32||$158||$2,032||$169|
|Grand Vitara Premium 4WD||$240||$502||$444||$26||$134||$1,346||$112|
|Grand Vitara Limited 2WD||$164||$316||$370||$22||$110||$982||$82|
|Grand Vitara Special Edition 4WD||$294||$598||$370||$22||$110||$1,394||$116|
|Grand Vitara XSport 2WD||$268||$550||$512||$30||$154||$1,514||$126|
|Grand Vitara Limited 4WD||$408||$814||$512||$30||$154||$1,918||$160|
|Grand Vitara XSport 4WD||$366||$706||$414||$24||$124||$1,634||$136|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and safe-driver. Rate information does not factor in specific Atlanta garaging location which can alter coverage rates considerably.
Insurance premiums for males and females
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Suzuki Grand Vitara insurance prices for male and female drivers. The costs are based on no claims or violations, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Accidents and violations increase rates
The example below demonstrates how citations and accidents can influence Suzuki Grand Vitara premium costs for different age groups of insureds. The premium estimates are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Shop online but buy locally
A small number of people still like to sit down and talk to an agent and that can be a smart move Good agents will help you protect your assets and will help you if you have claims. The best thing about comparing rate quotes online is you may find the best rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from and supporting local agents is important especially in Atlanta.
Once you complete this simple form, your insurance coverage information is submitted to insurance agents in Atlanta who will give competitive quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
Types of car insurance agents
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a reliable insurance agent, you should know the types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Agents in Atlanta can be described as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either one can properly insure your vehicles, but we need to point out how they differ because it may have an impact on the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies are not locked into one company so they can quote policies with an assortment of companies and get you the best rates possible. If premiums increase, they simply move the coverage in-house and you can keep the same agent.
When comparing rate quotes, you definitely need to contact independent agents to have the most options to choose from. Most also write with smaller mutual companies who may have lower rates.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agents in Atlanta that can possibly get you cheap rate quotes.
- Five Star Insurance Agency
191 Peachtree St NE Suite 3300 – Atlanta, GA 30303 – (678) 526-7979 – View Map
- Gibb Insurance Agency
991 Cascade Rd SW – Atlanta, GA 30311 – (404) 758-3511 – View Map
- Access General Agency Inc
1627 Peachtree St NE – Atlanta, GA 30309 – (404) 817-9744 – View Map
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only place business with one company like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. They usually cannot compare other company’s rates so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers sometimes use the same agent partially due to the brand legacy rather than low rates.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Atlanta that can give you price quotes.
- Phyllis Mitchell – State Farm Insurance Agent
1442 Dresden Dr NE #253 – Atlanta, GA 30319 – (404) 812-9951 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Sheree Johnson
1218 Fairburn Rd SW #204 – Atlanta, GA 30331 – (404) 682-1940 – View Map
- Eddie Sanders – State Farm Insurance Agent
47 Perimeter Center E #130 – Atlanta, GA 30346 – (770) 394-5068 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agency should include more criteria than just the premium amount. A good agent in Atlanta will have answers to these questions.
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
Cover all your bases
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of techniques to shop for Suzuki Grand Vitara insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Atlanta car insurance, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers may even find the lowest priced car insurance comes from some of the lesser-known companies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. In many instances, drivers have reduced liability coverage limits only to find out that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The ultimate goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price.
Insureds change insurance companies for many reasons like not issuing a premium refund, denial of a claim, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or even high rates after DUI convictions. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a great new company can be pretty painless.
Additional car insurance information can be found at these links:
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Fusion in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Under 25 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Altima in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Institute)