How many times have you told yourself to find more affordable Hyundai Tucson insurance in Atlanta? Nobody enjoys paying for car insurance, especially when they know they could find lower prices if they just compared rates.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that the majority of drivers have been with the same company for at least the last four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. Atlanta consumers could pocket about 60% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don't want to go online and compare rates. Big-name insurance companies like Allstate, Liberty Mutual and State Farm constantly blast consumers with advertising and consumers find it hard to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and find the best price available.
You should take the time to compare premium rates as often as possible because prices trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Hyundai Tucson insurance in Atlanta last year there may be better deals available now. Ignore everything you know about car insurance because you're about to learn the proper way to find better coverage on Hyundai Tucson insurance in Atlanta at a better price.
If you are already insured or need new coverage, you can use these tips to reduce premiums while maximizing coverage. Finding the cheapest car insurance coverage in Atlanta is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. Shoppers only need an understanding of the quickest method to compare rate quotes on the web.
Best companies for Hyundai Tucson insurance
The following companies offer quotes in Georgia. If multiple providers are shown, it's highly recommended you visit several of them to find the lowest car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Tucson GLS 2WD||$254||$492||$414||$24||$124||$1,308||$109|
|Tucson GLS 4WD||$292||$492||$444||$26||$134||$1,388||$116|
|Tucson Limited 2WD||$386||$612||$516||$30||$154||$1,698||$142|
|Tucson Limited 4WD||$292||$630||$444||$26||$134||$1,526||$127|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner. Estimates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can increase or decrease premiums significantly.
Rate comparison for different deductibles
The example below shows how choosing a deductible and can affect Hyundai Tucson premium costs for different age groups of insureds. The data assumes a married male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
You may qualify for discounts for Hyundai Tucson insurance in Atlanta
Some insurers don't list their entire list of discounts in an easy-to-find place, so here is a list both the well known and also the more inconspicuous credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Atlanta car insurance online. If you aren't receiving every discount you qualify for, you're just leaving money on the table.
- Data Collection Discounts - Insureds that choose to allow their company to track when and where they use their vehicle by installing a telematics device such as State Farm's In-Drive may get a rate reduction if they have good driving habits.
- Good Student Discount - Maintaining excellent grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Discounts for New Vehicles - Insuring a new Tucson is cheaper because newer models keep occupants safer.
- Auto/Life Discount - If the company offers life insurance, you could get lower auto insurance rates if you buy life insurance.
- Online Discount - Some companies will give a small break just for signing your application digitally online.
- Military Discounts - Being on active deployment in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags - Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you're out of luck.
A few of the larger companies and some of the discounts are outlined below.
- 21st Century may offer discounts for theft prevention, early bird, driver training, 55 and older, and automatic seat belts.
- State Farm may have discounts that include defensive driving training, multiple policy, student away at school, safe vehicle, and good driver.
- AAA includes discounts for AAA membership discount, good student, multi-car, education and occupation, and multi-policy.
- Liberty Mutual offers premium reductions for multi-car, safety features, good student, multi-policy, and preferred payment discount.
- Progressive has savings for online quote discount, continuous coverage, multi-policy, homeowner, good student, multi-vehicle, and online signing.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. A few discounts might not apply in your state. To find companies that offer discounts in Georgia, follow this link.
When do I need an agent's advice?
When it comes to choosing the best car insurance coverage, there really is no "best" method to buy coverage. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and your policy should reflect that. These are some specific questions can help discover whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- How much coverage applies to personal belongings?
- What if I don't agree with a claim settlement offer?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- What is the premium to book value ratio for dropping full coverage?
- Do I have ACV or replacement cost coverage?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
If you can't answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Local neighborhood insurance agents
A lot of people still like to talk to a local agent and that can be a great decision Most agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help in the event of a claim. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain lower rates but still work with a licensed agent. Supporting small agencies is still important in Atlanta.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, the coverage information gets sent to participating agents in Atlanta that provide free Atlanta car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you wish to compare rates for a specific company, you would need to jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a local agent, it's helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they can write your policy. Agents can either be independent or exclusive. Either one can insure your vehicles properly, but we need to point out the difference in the companies they write for since it can impact the selection process.
Independent Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents are not restricted to one company so they can quote policies with any number of different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can just switch to a different company and you stay with the same agent.
If you are comparing insurance prices, you definitely need to include several independent insurance agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Featured below are Atlanta independent insurance agencies that can possibly get you free rate quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies normally can only provide a single company's rates such as Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. They generally cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so keep that in mind. These agents are usually well trained on sales techniques which can be an advantage.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Atlanta that are able to give comparison quotes.
Finding the right car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the premium amount. These are valid questions to ask:
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Are claims handled at the agent's location?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Does their agency support local causes in Atlanta?
- How often do they review coverages?
Auto insurance buyers beware
Consumers in Georgia get pounded daily by advertisements that promise big savings from companies such as Allstate and Progressive. They all seem to make the same claim about saving some big amount if you move your auto insurance coverage to their company.
How does each company make the same claim? You have to listen carefully.
Auto insurance companies are able to cherry pick for the type of customer that earns them a profit. For example, this type of risk profile may need to be between 25 and 40, owns a home, and does not commute to work. A customer that matches those criteria may get the lowest prices in Atlanta and will save a lot on Atlanta Hyundai Tucson insurance if they switch.
Drivers who are not a match for those criteria will get more expensive rates which usually ends up with the customer not buying. The trick companies use is to say "people who switch" but not "all drivers who get quotes" save that much. That is how companies can make claims that they all have the best car insurance rates.
Because every company is different, drivers must do a price quote comparison at every renewal. It's not possible to predict which auto insurance company will have the best rates for your profile.
Quote more to save more
Lower-priced Hyundai Tucson insurance in Atlanta can be found from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who may not offer online quoting and usually these regional carriers work with independent agents.
We've covered a lot of techniques to reduce Hyundai Tucson insurance auto insurance rates online in Atlanta. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the higher your chance of finding low cost Atlanta car insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from a lesser-known regional company. Smaller companies may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
More tips and info about car insurance can be read in the articles below:
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- How Much is Atlanta Car Insurance for College Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Uber Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)