Are you at wits end from not being able to scrape enough together to insure your Infiniti every month? You’re in the same situation as the majority of other vehicle owners in Georgia.
Shocking but true, over 70% of consumers renewed their policy with the same company for a minimum of four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared rate quotes at all. Atlanta consumers can save nearly $1,000 each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t want to spend time to find cheap rates by getting comparison quotes. Popular companies such as GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive all claim big savings with advertising and it is difficult to ignore the flashy ads and take the time to shop coverage around.
It’s a good habit to compare prices once or twice a year because prices tend to go up over time. Even if you got the best rates on Infiniti EX35 insurance in Atlanta last year you will most likely find a better premium rate today. There is lot of inaccurate information about EX35 insurance online, but we’re going to give you some proven techniques to slash your insurance rates in Atlanta.
If you have a current car insurance policy or are just looking to switch companies, you will benefit by learning to reduce premiums without reducing protection. Finding the cheapest car insurance coverage in Atlanta is not that difficult. Smart shoppers only need to know the least time-consuming way to find the lowest price on the web.
Learn How to Quote Auto Insurance Cheaper
One of the most helpful ways to save on auto insurance is to to have a grasp of the different types of things that come into play when calculating the level of your policy premiums. When consumers understand what influences your rates, this helps enable you to make changes that may reward you with big savings.
The factors shown below are some of the items that factor into your rates.
- Deter theft and save money – Buying a car that has an advanced theft prevention system can help lower your rates. Systems that thwart thieves like vehicle immobilizer systems, OnStar, and tracking devices like LoJack can thwart your vehicle from being stolen.
- Save money by raising physical damage deductibles – The deductibles you choose tell how much you are required to spend out-of-pocket if a covered claim is submitted. Coverage for physical damage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, insures against damage to your car. A few examples of covered claims could be colliding with a stationary object, hail damage, and damage caused by road hazards. The more of the claim you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the bigger discount you will receive.
- Vocation impacts rates – Jobs like judges, business owners and accountants have higher rates than average because of high stress and long work hours. On the flip side, occupations like farmers, students and retirees have lower than average premiums.
- Liability coverage – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance provides coverage in the event that a jury decides you are liable for an accident. This coverage provides for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability insurance is pretty cheap compared to other policy coverages, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Insurance prices and vehicle performance – The performance level of the vehicle you need insurance for makes a substantial difference in the rate you pay. The lowest base rates tend to be for economy passenger cars, but many other things help determine your insurance rates. Because the Infiniti EX35 is classified as a luxury SUV, insuring your vehicle will cost substantially more in price compared to average rates in Atlanta.
The quickest method to compare rates for Infiniti EX35 insurance in Atlanta is to know most of the bigger providers participate in online systems to compare their rates. The one thing you need to do is provide a small amount of information including the make and model of your vehicles, daily mileage, whether your vehicle is owned or leased, and if you are currently licensed. Your rating data is then sent to many different companies and they respond with quotes instantly.
To check rates for your Infiniti EX35 now, click here then complete the form.
The companies in the list below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Georgia. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you compare several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|EX35 AWD Journey||$298||$590||$378||$22||$114||$1,402||$117|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in specific garaging location which can revise prices noticeably.
Annual premiums comparing men and women
The illustration below illustrates the difference between Infiniti EX35 auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no accidents, no driving violations, full coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Reckless driving habits raise car insurance rates
The illustration below illustrates how traffic citations and at-fault fender-benders can affect Infiniti EX35 car insurance rates for each age group. The premiums assume a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Rate difference between full and liability-only coverage
The example below illustrates the difference between Infiniti EX35 car insurance rates with and without physical damage coverage. The price estimates are based on no accidents, no driving violations, $500 deductibles, married female driver, and no other discounts are factored in.
When to drop comp and collision
There is no clear-cut formula to stop paying for comp and collision coverage, but there is a general guideline. If the annual cost of having full coverage is 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Infiniti EX35 replacement value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most you would get paid by your company is $2,000 after paying your deductible. If it’s costing you more than $200 a year for full coverage, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
There are a few cases where dropping physical damage coverage is not a good idea. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to prevent the bank from purchasing higher-priced coverage. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should not remove full coverage.
Will you really save $489 on car insurance?
Consumers can’t get away from all the ads that claim the best prices by companies like GEICO, State Farm and Progressive. They all seem to make the same claim that people will save if you just switch to them.
But how can every company offer you a better deal on Infiniti EX35 insurance in Atlanta?
Different companies require specific criteria for the type of driver that makes them money. For instance, this type of insured could possibly be over age 30, insures multiple vehicles, and the vehicle is rated for pleasure use. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” may get the lowest prices in Atlanta and therefore will save quite a bit of money when switching.
Drivers who are not a match for these criteria will be quoted a more expensive rate with the end result being the customer buying from a different company. The trick is to say “drivers that switch” not “everyone who quotes” save that much money. This is how companies can make the claims of big savings.
Each company has different criteria, so it’s extremely important to get Atlanta auto insurance quotes as often as possible. Because without a comparison, you cannot know which car insurance company will have the lowest auto insurance rates for your situation.
Why you need quality insurance for your EX35
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure an Infiniti in Atlanta, insuring your vehicle is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Infiniti EX35, most lenders will force you to carry insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Infiniti for a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them for the expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards both your Infiniti EX35 and your assets. It will also pay for medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability coverage also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you cause an accident and are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially for larger claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is overpaying over $869 every year so you should quote and compare rates at least once a year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Get lower-cost rates on Infiniti EX35 insurance in Atlanta with these discounts
Car insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but there may be some discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. A few discounts will be applied at quote time, but some discounts are required to be asked about before they will apply.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Participating in a defensive driving course could cut 5% off your bill and make you a better driver.
- E-sign – Some insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy online.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle up before driving could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Good Drivers – Accident-free drivers can save up to 40% or more on their Atlanta auto insurance quote than less cautious drivers.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a new EX35 can cost up to 25% less because newer models keep occupants safer.
Consumers should know that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though the math looks like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck.
Popular car insurance companies and their offered discounts are outlined below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for Drive Safe & Save, good student, student away at school, driver’s education, and accident-free.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including federal employee, anti-theft, defensive driver, five-year accident-free, good student, and multi-vehicle.
- Progressive may offer discounts for good student, continuous coverage, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, online signing, and online quote discount.
- 21st Century offers discounts including automatic seat belts, air bags, theft prevention, homeowners, and good student.
- American Family has discounts for good driver, early bird, defensive driver, multi-vehicle, and accident-free.
- The Hartford may have discounts that include air bag, anti-theft, bundle, driver training, defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, and good student.
- AAA offers discounts for good student, multi-policy, AAA membership discount, anti-theft, pay-in-full, multi-car, and education and occupation.
If you need lower rates, check with each insurance company how you can save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered on policies in your area. If you would like to view insurers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Atlanta, click here to view.
Compare prices but buy from a local neighborhood Atlanta car insurance agent
Many drivers prefer to sit down with an agent and that is OK! Agents can help determine the best coverages and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you may find the best rates but also keep your business local. Buying from and supporting neighborhood agents is definitely important in Atlanta.
By using this short form, your insurance coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents in Atlanta who will give you quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact an agency since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. If you wish to get a price quote from a particular provider, just navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
If you want to buy car insurance from a local agent, it’s important to understand the types of agencies and how they are distinctly different. Atlanta agents can be classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both write car insurance policies, but it’s worth learning the differences because it may have an impact on the selection process.
These type of agents are not required to write business for one company and that allows them to write policies amongst many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, the business is moved internally and you stay with the same agent. When searching for an agent, you absolutely need to include rate quotes from at a minimum one independent agency so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Atlanta that can give you price quote information.
InsuranceHub | Nationwide Insurance | Atlanta Office
1830 Water Pl #105 – Atlanta, GA 30339 – (404) 892-2864 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide one company’s prices such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide other company’s prices so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive insurance agents are highly trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
The following are exclusive insurance agents in Atlanta willing to provide price quotes.
Picking the best car insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Atlanta?
- How many companies do they write for?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
Find affordable rates by being thorough
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your objective should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
You just learned a lot of tips how to lower your Infiniti EX35 insurance car insurance rates in Atlanta. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. You may even discover the lowest priced insurance comes from a small mutual company. Smaller companies may only write in your state and offer lower premium rates than their larger competitors like State Farm or Progressive.
More tips and info about insurance is located in the articles below:
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 50? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Car Insurance Quotes for a Dodge Journey? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for High School Students in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford F-150 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Ford Escape in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Veterans in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Atlanta Auto Insurance Quotes for Retired Military? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)