Has it been a year or more since you last compared quotes for more competitive insurance rates in Atlanta, GA? Atlanta shoppers have options when shopping for low-cost Audi S8 insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents to compare prices or leverage the internet to get rate quotes.
There is a right way and a wrong way to find insurance online and we’ll show you the quickest way to compare rates for a Audi and get the lowest possible price.
A recent study showed that about 70% of customers have remained with the same insurance company for more than four years, and almost half have never shopped around. Atlanta drivers could save about 60% each year, but they don’t understand how simple it is to compare rate quotes online.
The most recommended method to compare insurance rates from multiple companies utilizes the fact car insurance companies will pay a fee to compare rate quotes. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information including if a SR-22 is required, your general credit rating, how much coverage you want, and marital status. Those rating factors is submitted instantly to many different companies and you get price estimates instantly.
If you wish to get multiple quotes for your Audi S8 now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies in the list below offer quotes in Atlanta, GA. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
These discounts can cut Audi S8 insurance rates
Some providers don’t always advertise all possible discounts very well, so the below list has both well-publicized and the more hidden credits available to you.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you could earn a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Multi-line Discount – Larger companies have a break if you buy life insurance.
- Atlanta Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a house in Atlanta may trigger a policy discount on car insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Federal government employees can save as much as 8% depending on your company.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates compared to accident prone drivers.
- No Charge for an Accident – This one is not really a discount per se, but a handful of insurance companies will allow you to have one accident without the usual rate increase so long as you haven’t had any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Accident Free – Insureds with no claims or accidents have much lower rates compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
It’s important to note that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. Despite the fact that it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck. Any qualifying discounts should help reduce your policy premium.
To locate car insurance companies with significant discounts in Georgia, click this link.
How do Insurance Companies Determine Audi S8 Insurance Premiums?
Multiple criteria are part of the equation when quoting car insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like an MVR report, but some are more transparent like your continuous coverage or how safe your car is. When buying auto insurance it’s important to understand some of the elements that are used to determine the price you pay for auto insurance. When consumers understand what determines premiums, this allows you to make good choices that can earn you cheaper rates.
The items below are a few of the “ingredients” used by companies to determine your rates.
- Alarms and GPS tracking systems cut premiums – Selecting a car model that has a built-in theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Advanced theft deterrents like tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar all hinder vehicle theft.
- Performance influences prices – The performance of the car, truck or SUV you are buying insurance for makes a significant difference in your rates. The best insurance prices are generally reserved for lower cost passenger cars, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors. Due to the fact that the Audi S8 is considered a luxury sedan, insuring your vehicle will cost more than the average rate where you live in Atlanta.
- Raise your physical damage deductibles for better rates – Insurance for physical damage to your car, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, helps pay for damage to your vehicle. Some examples of covered claims are collision with another vehicle, damage from fire, and damage from a fallen tree branch. The deductibles you choose state the amount of money the insured will be required to pay if the claim is covered. The more money the insured is willing to pay, the lower your rates will be.
- Location can influence price – Choosing to live in less populated areas has definite advantages when insuring your vehicles. Drivers who live in large cities have more auto accidents and a longer drive to work. Fewer drivers and short commutes means less chance of accidents in addition to lower liability claims
- High stress employer may mean higher rates – Did you know your career choice can influence rates? Occupations such as judges, architects and accountants generally have higher rates than the rest of us attributed to intense work situations and lots of time spent away from family. On the other hand, professions such as actors, engineers and the unemployed generally pay rates lower than average.
- Safer vehicles means better rates – Cars with high safety ratings are cheaper to insure. These vehicles reduce injuries and fewer injuries translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims which can mean better rates for you.
- Married drivers pay lower prices – Having a spouse can get you a discount compared to being single. It demonstrates that you tend to be less irresponsible it has been statistically shown that drivers who are married file infrequent claims.
- Audi S8 insurance loss probability – Companies use historical loss data as a tool for profitable underwriting. Vehicles that have higher claim amounts or frequency will cost more for specific coverages. The next table shows the insurance loss data used by companies for Audi S8 vehicles.
For each policy coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, is considered to be 100. Values below 100 suggest losses that are better than average, while numbers above 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or an increased chance of a larger loss.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Audi S8 Vehicles
Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi S8 4dr 4WD 288 266
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Neighborhood insurance agents
A lot of people just prefer to talk to an insurance agent. Insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap car insurance quotes and still buy from a local agent. Buying from small agencies is important especially in Atlanta.
By using this simple form, your coverage information gets sent to participating agents in Atlanta who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You never need to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, you can always jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Atlanta for you
When researching a local agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents and how they operate. Agencies in Atlanta can be classified as either exclusive or independent. Either one can insure your vehicles, but it’s worth mentioning how they are different since it could factor into which agent you choose.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
These agents often have affiliation with several companies so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If prices rise, your policy is moved internally which requires no work on your part.
If you are comparing rate quotes, it’s a good idea to contact at least one independent agent to get the best comparison. They often place coverage with lesser-known insurance companies which can save you money.
Below are Atlanta independent agencies who can help you get cheap rate quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: Walter Wade Agency
4401 Northside Pkwy NW #311 – Atlanta, GA 30327 – (404) 550-3448 – View Map
- InsuranceHub | Nationwide Insurance | Atlanta Office
1830 Water Pl #105 – Atlanta, GA 30339 – (404) 892-2864 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Tommy Jones Agency
3201 Atlanta Industrial Pkwy NW b220 – Atlanta, GA 30331 – (404) 660-3821 – View Map
These type of agents can only quote rates from one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They generally cannot give you multiple price quotes so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents are well schooled on the products they sell which helps them compete with independent agents. A lot of people buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the brand rather than low price.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agencies in Atlanta that can give you comparison quotes.
- Valerie Primas – State Farm Insurance Agent
2798 Lakewood Ave SW a – Atlanta, GA 30315 – (404) 209-1225 – View Map
- Geoff Carlson – State Farm Insurance Agent
1465 Chattahoochee Ave NW #550 – Atlanta, GA 30318 – (678) 927-9977 – View Map
- Lindsay Mullen – State Farm Insurance Agent
2250 N Druid Hills Rd Ste 145 – Atlanta, GA 30329 – (404) 728-1000 – View Map
Picking an auto insurance agent should depend on more than just the premium amount. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- How long has their agency been in business in Atlanta?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Where are claims handled?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
After talking to the agent and getting good answers to your questions as well as the cheapest Audi S8 insurance in Atlanta quotes, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agency that meets the criteria to properly insure your vehicles.
Affordable insurance rates are possible
Low-cost Audi S8 insurance in Atlanta can be sourced both online in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to shop Atlanta car insurance with both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not offer rates over the internet and usually these smaller companies prefer to sell through independent insurance agents.
In this article, we covered quite a bit of information on how to compare Audi S8 insurance rates in Atlanta. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the lowest rates are with the least-expected company.
Consumers change insurance companies for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, being labeled a high risk driver, delays in paying claims and even high prices. Regardless of your reason, finding the right insurance provider is actually quite simple.
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 50? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Auto Insurance Rates for Safe Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Drivers with Accidents in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Used Cars in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance Quotes for Seniors? (FAQ)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)