Purchasing lower-cost Atlanta Lexus IS 200t insurance quotes may seem to be intimidating for beginners to comparison shopping online. With such a big selection of agents and companies, how can Atlanta drivers efficiently compare all the different companies and get the lowest price?
A recent insurance study revealed that most insurance policyholders kept their coverage with the same insurance company for well over three years, and nearly half have never compared rates from other carriers. Many consumers in Atlanta could save themselves almost 60% a year, but they just don’t understand how much money they would save if they changed companies.
You need to do price comparisons once or twice a year because insurance prices go up and down regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the best deal on Lexus IS 200t insurance in Atlanta six months ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because you’re about to learn one of the quickest ways to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Buying affordable insurance in Atlanta can really be easy if you know what you’re doing. Practically each driver who shops around for insurance will get a lower-priced policy. But Georgia consumers must understand how insurance companies price online insurance and use it to your advantage.
The method we recommend to get policy rate comparisons for Lexus IS 200t insurance in Atlanta is to understand car insurance companies pay for the opportunity to provide you with a free rate quote. All consumers are required to do is give them rating details like driver details, whether you drive to work or school, if a SR-22 is required, and whether your vehicle is owned or leased. The data is then submitted to multiple auto insurance providers and they return quotes very quickly.
To compare cheap Lexus IS 200t insurance rates now, click here then complete the form.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Atlanta, GA. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
Auto insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the high cost, maintaining insurance is required for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, more than likely the lender will have a requirement that you carry insurance to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Lexus for a much higher rate and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance preserves both your Lexus IS 200t and your assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance will also pay for a defense attorney in the event you are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your car more than offset the price you pay, especially with large liability claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is overpaying over $830 a year so you should quote and compare rates at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Lower-cost Lexus IS 200t insurance quotes in Atlanta
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the following list contains some of the best known as well as the least known discounts that you may qualify for.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being in qualifying clubs or civic groups could qualify you for a break when getting a Atlanta auto insurance quote.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for primary and secondary vehicles on a single policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Defensive Driving Course – Passing a defensive driver course could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Fewer annual miles on your Lexus could be rewarded with better insurance rates on cars that stay parked.
- E-sign – A handful of larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy on your computer.
As a footnote on discounts, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Just because you may think it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Companies and a partial list of their discounts can be found below.
- American Family has discounts for accident-free, multi-vehicle, mySafetyValet, good student, air bags, and good driver.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for defensive driving, easy pay, family plan, good student, multi-policy, and accident-free.
- MetLife discounts include defensive driver, claim-free, accident-free, multi-policy, good student, good driver
- 21st Century may offer discounts for early bird, good student, anti-lock brakes, 55 and older, student driver, and defensive driver.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for electronic funds transfer, youthful driver, good student, distant student, and switch companies.
- Allstate offers discounts including FullPay discount, new car, anti-lock brakes, good payer, and resident student.
If you want inexpensive Atlanta auto insurance quotes, ask every company to give you their best rates. A few discounts may not apply to policyholders in Atlanta. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies with the best Lexus IS 200t insurance discounts in Georgia, click here.
When to have guidance from an insurance agency
Many drivers still like to visit with an insurance agent and that is not a bad decision One of the benefits of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheap insurance quotes and still buy from a local agent.
By using this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information gets sent to agents in your area that can give you free Atlanta auto insurance quotes for your coverage. You won’t need to visit any agencies since price quotes are sent to the email address you provide. You can get cheaper insurance rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific company, just go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Picking a company shouldn’t rely on just the quoted price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Atlanta?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Atlanta?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Georgia?
- How long has the business existed?
- Will they give you a referral list?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
If you are searching for a local Atlanta insurance agent, there are a couple of different agency structures and how they work. Insurance agencies in Atlanta are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only quote rates from one company and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are well schooled on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Consumers often buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the brand name rather than low rates.
The following are exclusive insurance agents in Atlanta who can help you get price quote information.
- Cleo Meyer – State Farm Insurance Agent
1776 Peachtree St NE #346s – Atlanta, GA 30309 – (404) 817-0960 – View Map
- Jared Mula – State Farm Insurance Agent
3220 Cobb Pkwy SE #202 – Atlanta, GA 30339 – (770) 874-3325 – View Map
- Geoff Carlson – State Farm Insurance Agent
1465 Chattahoochee Ave NW #550 – Atlanta, GA 30318 – (678) 927-9977 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents do not write with just one company so they can write business with many different companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to find a new agent.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you will want to get insurance quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most also have access to companies you’ve never heard of that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
The following are independent insurance agents in Atlanta who can help you get price quote information.
- Five Star Insurance Agency
191 Peachtree St NE Suite 3300 – Atlanta, GA 30303 – (678) 526-7979 – View Map
- White and White Insurance
2882 E Point St – Atlanta, GA 30344 – (404) 766-9390 – View Map
- Yates Insurance Agency
2800 Century Pkwy NE #300 – Atlanta, GA 30345 – (404) 633-4321 – View Map
Don’t give up on cheap premiums
We just covered many tips how you can save on Lexus IS 200t insurance in Atlanta. The key concept to understand is the more you quote Atlanta auto insurance, the higher your chance of finding affordable Lexus IS 200t insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest premium rates come from the least-expected company.
When you buy Atlanta auto insurance online, never buy poor coverage just to save money. In many instances, an insured dropped liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your aim should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost.
Budget-friendly insurance in Atlanta can be purchased both online and from local agencies, so you should compare both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not have online rate quotes and most of the time these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent agents.
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Equinox in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for Unemployed Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a 20 Year Old Female in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota Highlander? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Dodge Ram in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)