Would you like to find low-cost Suzuki Forenza insurance in Atlanta? Sick and tired of sacrificing other expenses to pay high auto insurance rates every month? You are no different than millions of other consumers.
Remarkably, a study showed that almost 70% of drivers kept buying from the same company for well over three years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rate quotes at all. Consumers in Atlanta could save as much as $959 every year just by shopping around, but they assume it's a waste of time to find cheap auto insurance rates.
Big-name insurance companies like State Farm, GEICO and Farmers Insurance continually hit you with catchy ads and it is difficult to separate fact from fiction and take the time to shop coverage around.
Companies offering Suzuki Forenza insurance in Atlanta
The auto insurance companies shown below provide free rate quotes in Georgia. If several companies are displayed, it's highly recommended you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
Score discounts on Atlanta insurance
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you might be missing out on some discounts that you may not even know about. Most are applied when you get a quote, but occasionally some discounts must be requested specifically prior to receiving the credit.
- Military Deployment Discount - Having a family member in the military can result in better premium rates.
- ABS Braking Discount - Cars equipped with ABS or steering control have fewer accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Multiple Vehicles - Purchasing coverage when you have several vehicles on a single policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Discount for Home Ownership - Owning a house in Atlanta may trigger a policy discount on insurance since owning and maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Renewal Discounts - Some insurance companies give discounts for signing up prior to your current Forenza insurance policy expiring. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage - Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to fasten their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks off the PIP or medical payment premium.
Just know that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though you would think adding up those discounts means a free policy, you aren't that lucky.
Larger insurance companies and some of the discounts can be read below.
- State Farm offers discounts for driver's education, multiple policy, defensive driving training, student away at school, and good student.
- Progressive offers discounts including multi-policy, online signing, good student, homeowner, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, and online quote discount.
- Travelers may have discounts that include IntelliDrive, multi-car, hybrid/electric vehicle, payment discounts, student away at school, and good student.
- American Family offers premium reductions for early bird, defensive driver, bundled insurance, air bags, Steer into Savings, and multi-vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual discounts include new move discount, preferred payment discount, multi-car, hybrid vehicle, multi-policy, and safety features.
Before purchasing a policy, check with all companies you are considering to give you their best rates. Savings may not apply in every state. To locate companies that offer the discounts shown above in Atlanta, click here.
Insurance is available from agents near you
Many people would prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is OK! One of the best bonuses of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find lower premium rates but also keep your business local. And supporting local agencies is especially important in Atlanta.
Upon completion of this quick form, your insurance data is immediately sent to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't need to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. Get lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you want to compare prices from a specific insurance company, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
If you would like to find local Atlanta agents, it's important to understand the types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Agents are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that choose to be independent are not employed by any specific company and that allows them to write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If prices rise, your agent can just switch to a different company and that require little work on your part.
If you are comparing insurance prices, you will want to include rate quotes from multiple independent agents for the best price selection.
Featured below are independent agencies in Atlanta that may be able to give competitive price quotes.
Discount Auto Insurance Agency Inc
1149 Moreland Ave SE # 4 - Atlanta, GA 30316 - (404) 624-3102 - View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel can only write with one company and some examples include AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare rates from other companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are highly trained on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Atlanta who can help you get comparison quotes.
Picking an insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the bottom line cost. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Atlanta?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Atlanta?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- How long have they been in business?
Upon receiving good feedback and an affordable coverage quote, it's possible that you found an insurance agent that is reputable and can service your policy.
Compare. Compare. Compare.
As you restructure your insurance plan, make sure you don't sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped full coverage only to discover later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your focus should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best possible price while not skimping on critical coverages.
You just learned some good ideas how to get a better price on Suzuki Forenza insurance in Atlanta. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the best premium rates are with a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising. Regional companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost compared to the large companies like GEICO and State Farm.
Much more information about car insurance in Georgia can be read on the following sites:
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Who Has the Cheapest Atlanta Auto Insurance Quotes for Retired Military? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Atlanta, GA? (FAQ)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)