Finding the cheapest Atlanta Pontiac Solstice insurance quotes may seem to be rather difficult for people new to online price comparisons. With so many insurers to choose from, how are people expected to effectively compare every insurance company to find better insurance prices?
Amazlingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that most drivers in Georgia have bought insurance from the same company for well over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. Consumers in the United States can save hundreds of dollars each year just by comparing rates, but they don’t want to spend time to find cheap insurance rates.
Companies offering affordable Pontiac Solstice prices in Atlanta, GA
The companies in the list below offer free rate quotes in Georgia. If more than one company is shown, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
Insurance policy discounts you can’t miss
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list the entire discount list in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below details some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Atlanta auto insurance online. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Having multiple vehicles on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Bundled Policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with one company you could get a discount of up to 20% and get you cheap Solstice insurance.
- Discount for Good Grades – Maintaining excellent grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Own a Home and Save – Just being a homeowner can get you a discount since owning and maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to use a seat belt may be able to save a few bucks off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents get the best insurance rates when compared to bad drivers.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once instead of paying each month you may reduce your total bill.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it’s just not the way it works.
Companies who may offer many of the previously listed discounts include:
- Mercury Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
When comparing rates, check with all the companies what discounts are available to you. Discounts might not be offered on policies in every state. To find insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Atlanta, click this link.
Do I need special coverages?
Always keep in mind that when comparing coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Every insured’s situation is different so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions can aid in determining whether or not you could use an agent’s help.
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- What if I total my Pontiac Solstice and owe more than it’s worth?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in Atlanta?
- What is the difference between personal and commercial auto insurance policies?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Neighborhood agents and car insurance
Many drivers still like to have an agent’s advice and doing that can be a smart decision One of the benefits of comparing car insurance online is that you can obtain cheaper rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is immediately sent to participating agents in Atlanta who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for an agent since rate quotes are delivered directly to your email. You can get cheaper car insurance rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you need to get a rate quote for a specific company, just visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right insurance company shouldn’t rely on just the quoted price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Georgia?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Is coverage determined by price?
When looking for a local Atlanta insurance agent, there are a couple of types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Agencies in Atlanta may be either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only provide pricing for a single company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so keep that in mind. They are well schooled on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. A lot of people purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of loyalty to the company instead of buying on price only.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Atlanta that are able to give price quote information.
- Ryan King – State Farm Insurance Agent
3355 Lenox Rd NE #230 – Atlanta, GA 30326 – (404) 816-3276 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Enrico Lewis
777 Cleveland Ave SW Ste 104 – Atlanta, GA 30315 – (404) 761-9556 – View Map
- Jared Mula – State Farm Insurance Agent
3220 Cobb Pkwy SE #202 – Atlanta, GA 30339 – (770) 874-3325 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent are appointed with more than one company so as a result can place your coverage with an assortment of companies and find you cheaper rates. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to find a new agent.
If you need lower rates, we recommend you check rates from multiple independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most also have access to smaller mutual companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
The following are Atlanta independent agents willing to provide rate quotes.
- Georgia Insurance Brokerage
193 Auburn Ave NE – Atlanta, GA 30303 – (404) 525-1600 – View Map
- Mack Insurance Agency, Inc.
530 Joseph E Lowery Blvd SW A – Atlanta, GA 30310 – (470) 771-3398 – View Map
- Perimeter Insurance Agency
5855 Buford Hwy NE # E – Atlanta, GA 30340 – (770) 452-8881 – View Map
After getting good answers to any questions you have as well as a price you’re happy with, you’ve probably found an insurance agency that meets the requirements to insure your vehicles. Keep in mind you can always cancel a policy when you choose so never feel that you’re stuck with a policy for the entire policy term.
Smart shoppers get results
The cheapest Pontiac Solstice insurance in Atlanta can be sourced both online in addition to many Atlanta insurance agents, so you need to shop Atlanta auto insurance with both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies don’t offer rate quotes online and usually these regional carriers provide coverage only through local independent agencies.
We just presented a lot of tips how to save on Pontiac Solstice insurance in Atlanta. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the lowest rates come from some of the lesser-known companies. They may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that they should have had better coverage. The goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price while not skimping on critical coverages.
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota RAV4 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Fusion in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)