How long has it been since you sat down and looked for the cheapest Lexus ES 300h insurance in Atlanta? Perplexed by the number of insurance sources available to you? Many other drivers are as well. There are so many sources available that it can turn into a challenge to find the lowest price for Lexus ES 300h insurance in Atlanta. Lots of people think Atlanta is an excellent city in which to live, but inflated insurance rates makes it difficult to be able to afford adequate insurance coverage limits.
Unbelievable but true according to a study about 70% of customers have purchased from the same company for well over three years, and 38% of drivers have never quoted rates to find affordable coverage. U.S. insurance shoppers can save 46.5% each year just by comparing rates, but they just don't want to compare rates.
When price shopping your coverage, comparing a large number of companies provides better odds of finding more affordable insurance.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide price quotes in Atlanta, GA. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Why insurance is not optional
Despite the fact that insurance is not cheap in Atlanta, paying for insurance serves several important purposes.
- Most states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability insurance coverage if you don't want to risk a ticket. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Lexus, it's guaranteed your bank will require that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the lender will be forced to insure your Lexus at a more expensive rate and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects your vehicle and your assets. It also can pay for many types of medical costs for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay attorney fees if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you have damage to your Lexus as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. An average driver in America is overpaying more than $865 each year so compare rates every year to ensure rates are inline.
Slash your car insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance is not inexpensive, but you may find discounts that you may not know about. Certain discounts will be applied at the time of purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Distant College Student Discount - Any of your kids who live away from home to go to college without a vehicle on campus could get you a discount.
- No Claims - Drivers who don't have accidents can save substantially compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Bundle and Save - If you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you may earn nearly 15% which can help you find the cheapest Lexus ES 300h insurance in Atlanta.
- 55 and Retired - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Include Life Insurance and Save - Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
- Pay Early and Save - If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying in monthly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Driver's Education for Students - Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully take a driver's education course if it's offered in school.
You should keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. If you do the math and it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
Some of the larger companies that may offer these discounts include:
Check with every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Atlanta.
Do I need an agent?
Many drivers would prefer to visit with an insurance agent and we recommend doing that An additional benefit of comparing rate quotes online is you can get cheap auto insurance quotes but also keep your business local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your insurance coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents who will return price quotes for your business. You won't even need to do any legwork as quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can find the lowest rates without having to waste a lot of time. In the event you want to get a price quote from one company in particular, feel free to visit that company's website and complete a quote there.
Choosing the best provider should depend on more than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Atlanta should be willing to answer these questions.
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Atlanta?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
Best car insurance agent in Atlanta
If you need to find an insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the types of agencies and how they operate. Auto insurance policy providers are classified as either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents are contracted to one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents are unable to compare other company's rates so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are trained well on their company's products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Some consumers prefer to buy insurance from these agents partially due to loyalty to the company instead of buying on price only.
The following are exclusive insurance agencies in Atlanta willing to provide price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Enrico Lewis
777 Cleveland Ave SW Ste 104 - Atlanta, GA 30315 - (404) 761-9556 - View Map
- Dana Shivalier - State Farm Insurance Agent
1544 Piedmont Ave NE #107 - Atlanta, GA 30324 - (404) 892-0101 - View Map
- Randy Beavers - State Farm Insurance Agent
135 Mount Vernon Hwy - Atlanta, GA 30328 - (770) 396-3810 - View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies are not limited to a single company so they can insure your vehicles through many different auto insurance companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If prices rise, the business is moved internally and you won't have to switch agencies. If you are comparing rate quotes, we highly recommend that you get rate quotes from several independent agencies to have the most options to choose from. They also have the ability to place coverage with different regional companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
The following is a short list of independent agencies in Atlanta that are able to give price quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: Slater Insurance Agency LLC
501 Pulliam St SW #514a - Atlanta, GA 30312 - (404) 474-6356 - View Map
- Yates Insurance Agency
2800 Century Pkwy NE #300 - Atlanta, GA 30345 - (404) 633-4321 - View Map
- InsuranceHub | Nationwide Insurance | Atlanta Office
1830 Water Pl #105 - Atlanta, GA 30339 - (404) 892-2864 - View Map
Keep this in mind when shopping around
When trying to cut insurance costs, it's very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced full coverage to discover at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your focus should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
Insureds switch companies for a number of reasons such as an unsatisfactory settlement offer, poor customer service, being labeled a high risk driver and even not issuing a premium refund. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Low-cost Lexus ES 300h insurance in Atlanta can be sourced from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Atlanta agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who don't offer internet price quotes and many times these smaller companies work with independent agencies.
More tips and info about insurance is located at these sites:
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Low Credit Scores in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota RAV4 in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Institute)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)