How many times have you told yourself to find more competitive auto insurance rates in Atlanta, GA? Atlanta shoppers have a choice when shopping for affordable Audi Q3 insurance. They can either waste time contacting agents trying to get quotes or use the internet to get rate quotes. There are both good and bad ways to shop for auto insurance and we’ll show you the quickest way to compare rates for a Audi and find the best price possible either online or from Atlanta insurance agents.
It’s hard to believe, but nearly 70% of customers have remained with the same auto insurance company for a minimum of four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rate quotes at all. With the average premium in the U.S. being $1,847, drivers could pocket up to 47% a year, but most just don’t grasp the amount of money they would save if they bought a different policy.
Lower-cost Atlanta auto insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize every discount they offer very clearly, so the list below details a few of the more well known and the harder-to-find ways to save on auto insurance.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars with ABS braking systems or traction control are safer to drive and earn discounts up to 10%.
- No Accidents – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay less in comparison with drivers who are more careless.
- Low Miles Discount – Keeping the miles down on your Audi can qualify you for discounted prices on garaged vehicles.
- Online Discount – A handful of auto insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks get Atlanta car insurance on your computer.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few companies give discounts for buying a policy before your current coverage expires. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Drivers over the age of 55 can possibly qualify for a slight reduction on a Atlanta car insurance quote.
- Professional Memberships – Participating in qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount on auto insurance.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like GEICO, Allstate and Liberty Mutual will turn a blind eye to one accident before hitting you with a surcharge with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a set time period.
As a footnote on discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So even though they make it sound like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way.
A few companies that have these benefits include:
When getting free Atlanta car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every company what discounts are available to you. Savings might not apply everywhere. To see insurance companies who offer online Audi Q3 insurance quotes in Georgia, click here to view.
Finding cheap Atlanta insurance prices is a fairly straight forward process. All that’s required is to spend a few minutes on the computer to compare rates online from several insurance companies.
The following companies are ready to provide free rate quotes in Atlanta, GA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Compare prices but buy from a neighborhood Atlanta auto insurance agent
Some consumers still like to talk to an insurance agent and that can be a smart move Insurance agents can help you choose the best coverages and help file insurance claims. A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and also buy local.
After completing this short form, your insurance coverage information is sent to local insurance agents in Atlanta who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to leave your house because quoted prices will be sent to you directly. If you want to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, feel free to jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Picking the best company shouldn’t rely on just the price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
If you prefer to buy car insurance from local Atlanta agents, there are a couple of different types of agents and how they can write your policy. Agents in Atlanta are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it is important to understand the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into your agent selection.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only place business with one company and some examples include State Farm or Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are usually well trained on what they offer which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Some people will only buy insurance from these agents partially due to high brand loyalty rather than having low rates.
The following is a list of exclusive agencies in Atlanta that are able to give price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Arlisher Jones
1176 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW – Atlanta, GA 30310 – (404) 752-7056 – View Map
- Barry Domangue – State Farm Insurance Agent
1355 Peachtree St NE Ste 103 – Atlanta, GA 30309 – (404) 853-3772 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Enrico Lewis
777 Cleveland Ave SW Ste 104 – Atlanta, GA 30315 – (404) 761-9556 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can sell policies from many different companies so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies and find the cheapest rate. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply move the coverage in-house and you can keep the same agent.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you should always compare prices from several independent agencies so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Many independent agencies also insure through different regional companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Atlanta that can give you price quotes.
- Snellings Walters Insurance Agency
1117 Perimeter Center W – Atlanta, GA 30338 – (770) 396-9600 – View Map
- Access General Agency Inc
1627 Peachtree St NE – Atlanta, GA 30309 – (404) 817-9744 – View Map
- Perimeter Insurance Agency
5855 Buford Hwy NE # E – Atlanta, GA 30340 – (770) 452-8881 – View Map
Don’t give up on cheaper rates
When shopping online for insurance, do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits and learned later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at an affordable rate and still be able to protect your assets.
We just covered some good ideas how you can get a better price on Audi Q3 insurance in Atlanta. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the lowest premium rates come from a lesser-known regional company.
Some insurance companies may not have online rate quotes and these small insurance companies work with local independent agents. Budget-conscious Audi Q3 insurance is definitely available both online as well as from independent agents in Atlanta, so you should compare both to have the best chance of lowering rates.
Much more information about insurance in Georgia is available at the links below
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- How Much is Atlanta Car Insurance for College Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Business Use in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Self-driving cars won’t replace humans (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)