Looking for cheaper Suzuki SX4 insurance in Atlanta? No car owner looks forward to paying premiums for insurance, especially when they know the cost is too high.
A recent NerdWallet.com study revealed that a large majority of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for a minimum of four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rates to find affordable insurance. Atlanta insurance shoppers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing quotes, but they think it’s difficult to find affordable insurance rates. Popular companies such as State Farm and GEICO all claim big savings with fancy advertisements and consumers find it hard to avoid their marketing magic and do the work needed to find the best deal.
It’s a great practice to do rate comparisons every six months due to the fact that insurance prices change quite often. Even if you think you had the best price on Suzuki SX4 insurance in Atlanta a few years ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. You can find a lot of misleading information regarding SX4 insurance on the internet, but in a few minutes you can learn a bunch of ideas how to slash your insurance rates in Atlanta.
Low cost Atlanta Suzuki SX4 insurance price quotes
Getting a more affordable price on insurance isn’t really that difficult. All that’s required is to invest a little time getting comparison quotes to see which company has the cheapest Suzuki SX4 rate quotes.
Getting free rate quotes online is quite simple, and it takes the place of having to actually drive to each insurance agency near you. Quoting Suzuki SX4 insurance online has reduced the need for local agents unless you want the guidance of a local Atlanta agent. Although you can price shop your coverage online and have a local agent actually service the policy.
The companies in the list below offer comparison quotes in Georgia. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SX4 Sport S||$238||$514||$378||$22||$114||$1,266||$106|
|SX4 Sport SE||$324||$814||$512||$30||$154||$1,834||$153|
|SX4 Technology 2WD||$248||$414||$394||$24||$118||$1,198||$100|
|SX4 Sportback 2WD||$262||$502||$414||$24||$124||$1,326||$111|
|SX4 AWD AWD||$292||$600||$444||$26||$134||$1,496||$125|
|SX4 Sport GTS||$264||$612||$378||$22||$114||$1,390||$116|
|SX4 Technology AWD||$294||$508||$370||$22||$110||$1,304||$109|
|SX4 Touring AWD||$382||$612||$394||$24||$118||$1,530||$128|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Price information does not factor in specific location which can increase or decrease rates noticeably.
Careless drivers pay higher rates
The illustration below illustrates how violations and accidents can drive up Suzuki SX4 yearly insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. Data assumes a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Car insurance rates by gender and age
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki SX4 car insurance costs for male and female drivers. The data is based on no claims or driving violations, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Score discounts on Atlanta insurance
Not too many consumers would say insurance is affordable, but you may find discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you get a quote, but some must be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can avoid accidents and will save you 10% or more on SX4 insurance in Atlanta.
- No Charge for an Accident – Not a discount per se, but a handful of insurance companies will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up so long as you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- Low Mileage – Driving less could earn substantially lower rates.
- Good Student – Maintaining excellent grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Most companies allow this discount well after school through age 25.
- Switch and Save Discount – Select insurance companies give a discount for switching to them early. You may see this discount when you get Atlanta auto insurance quotes online.
- 55 and Retired – Seniors are able to get a slight reduction on a Atlanta auto insurance quote.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you combine your home and auto policies and place coverage with the same company they may give you a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and can earn a small discount on your policy.
Discounts lower rates, but some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
A list of companies and the discounts they provide are shown below.
- State Farm offers discounts for good driver, driver’s education, Drive Safe & Save, good student, safe vehicle, and defensive driving training.
- American Family may offer discounts for Steer into Savings, accident-free, defensive driver, early bird, and air bags.
- AAA includes discounts for good student, anti-theft, good driver, multi-policy, education and occupation, AAA membership discount, and multi-car.
- GEICO has savings for good student, daytime running lights, anti-theft, federal employee, and multi-vehicle.
- Mercury Insurance offers premium reductions for good driver, good student, multi-policy, annual mileage, multi-car, age of vehicle, and low natural disaster claims.
- Farmers Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including multi-car, youthful driver, business and professional, pay in full, and early shopping.
- Progressive has discounts for good student, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, online quote discount, continuous coverage, and online signing.
If you need lower rates, check with each insurance company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts may not apply in your area. To choose insurance companies who offer insurance discounts in Georgia, click here.
What Impacts Suzuki SX4 Insurance Prices?
Lots of factors are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving record, although some other factors are not as apparent such as your credit history or how financially stable you are. Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the elements that are used to determine auto insurance rates. When consumers understand what influences your rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get big savings.
Your job may affect rates – Occupations such as military personnel, police officers, and financial analysts usually pay the highest rates attributed to stressful work requirements and lots of time spent away from family. On the flip side, professions such as actors, engineers and homemakers pay lower than average rates.
You may save more by consolidating policies – Most major auto insurance companies give a discount to buyers who have multiple policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even with this discount applied, it’s in your best interest to compare other Atlanta SX4 insurance rates to help guarantee you have the best rates. It’s possible to still save even more than the discount even if you have your coverage with different companies
Save money with higher comp and collision deductibles – The deductibles you choose represent how much money the insured will be required to pay if you file a covered claim. Insurance for physical damage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, insures against damage to your car. Examples of some claims that would be covered are rearending another vehicle, damage caused by hail, or theft of your vehicle. The more of the claim you’re willing to pay, the better rate you will receive.
What are good liability protection limits? – Liability insurance is the protection when you are determined to be liable for damages from an accident. Liability provides you with a defense in court which can cost thousands of dollars. This coverage is relatively inexpensive when compared with rates for comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
Cheaper premiums with safer cars – Vehicles with high crash test scores get lower rates. Highly rated vehicles result in less severe injuries and any reduction in injury severity means your insurance company pays less and thus lower rates.
Auto insurance is available from agents near you
Many people prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is not a bad decision Agents will help you protect your assets and will help you if you have claims. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find lower premium rates but also keep your business local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Atlanta who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for an agent as quotes are delivered directly to your email. In the event you want to quote rates from a particular provider, feel free to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Deciding on a insurance company should include more criteria than just the price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
If you’re trying to find an insurance agent, it’s important to understand the different types of agencies that you can select. Auto insurance agencies can either be independent or exclusive. Either type can write auto insurance policies, but we need to point out the difference in how they write coverage since it could factor into buying decisions.
Exclusive insurance agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. They usually cannot compare rates from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive insurance agents receive extensive training on the products they sell which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
The following is a list of exclusive agents in Atlanta who can help you get price quote information.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type can quote rates with many companies and that enables them to quote your coverage with any number of different companies and find you the best rates. If they quote lower rates, they simply move your policy to a different company which makes it simple for you.
When shopping rates, you will definitely want to get some free quotes from at least one independent agent to have the most options to choose from.
The following are independent insurance agencies in Atlanta that can give you rate quotes.
Access General Agency Inc
1627 Peachtree St NE – Atlanta, GA 30309 – (404) 817-9744 – View Map
Don’t give up on affordable coverage
More affordable car insurance in Atlanta is attainable both online in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to quote Atlanta auto insurance with both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance providers don’t offer online price quotes and most of the time these regional insurance providers only sell coverage through independent agents.
When getting Atlanta auto insurance quotes online, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many cases, consumers will sacrifice comprehensive coverage or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that it was a big error on their part. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible at the lowest possible cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- How Much is Atlanta Car Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Used Cars in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance Quotes for Seniors? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Altima in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)