How many times have you said it’s time to compare the cheapest Tesla Model 3 insurance in Atlanta? Locating cheaper insurance for a new or used Tesla Model 3 in Georgia can normally be difficult, but you can follow the following methods to save time. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for car insurance so you’re going to learn the best way to quote coverages on a Tesla and locate the lowest price.
Affordable companies for Tesla Model 3 insurance in Georgia
The companies shown below provide price comparisons in Atlanta, GA. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get the lowest price.
Lower-cost Tesla Model 3 insurance rates in Atlanta
Car insurance companies don’t always list all possible discounts very well, so here is a list a few of the more common as well as some of the hidden credits that may apply to you.
- Paperwork-free – A few companies will give a small break shop Atlanta auto insurance on their website.
- Government Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% with a few car insurance companies.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking a safe driver course could save 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Teen drivers should successfully complete driver’s ed class in school.
- Active Military Service – Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower rates.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you can bundle your home and auto insurance with one insurance company you could get a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find low cost Tesla Model 3 insurance.
- Smart Student Discounts – This discount may save you up to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students well after school through age 25.
- Mature Driver Discount – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens may receive a small discount on rates.
Don’t be surprised that some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So even though they make it sound like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it’s just not the way it works.
Companies who might offer many of the previously listed discounts include:
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company or agent what discounts are available to you. Some discounts may not be available in every state.
Local Atlanta insurance agents and auto insurance
A small number of people just want to buy from a local agent and that can be a smart move Professional insurance agents can answer important questions and help in the event of a claim. A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain lower premium rates and still choose a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), the quote information is instantly submitted to insurance agents in Atlanta who will gladly provide quotes to get your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to visit any agencies as quotes are delivered to you directly. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific company, you can always go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
Picking the best provider should depend on more than just the premium amount. The following questions are important to ask.
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Georgia?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Does their agency support local causes in Atlanta?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
If you want to buy auto insurance from a good insurance agency, it helps to know the two different types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Auto insurance agencies can either be independent agents or exclusive agents. Both write auto insurance policies, but we need to point out how they differ since it can impact buying decisions.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents write business for a single company and examples are State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. These agents are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on what they offer which aids in selling service over price. Consumers sometimes use the same agent mainly due to the prominent brand name rather than low price.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Atlanta who can help you get rate quotes.
- Phyllis Mitchell – State Farm Insurance Agent
1442 Dresden Dr NE #253 – Atlanta, GA 30319 – (404) 812-9951 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
3680 Cascade Rd c – Atlanta, GA 30331 – (404) 472-9003 – View Map
- Kerry Mitchell – State Farm Insurance Agent
2900 Chamblee-Tucker Rd, Bldg 15 – Atlanta, GA 30341 – (770) 455-0017 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are not required to write business for one company and that allows them to write policies through many companies depending on which coverage is best. If premiums increase, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to do anything. When comparing rates, it’s recommended you compare prices from multiple independent agents to get the best comparison. Many write coverage with lesser-known insurance companies which could offer lower prices.
Listed below are independent insurance agents in Atlanta that can give you price quote information.
- Snellings Walters Insurance Agency
1117 Perimeter Center W – Atlanta, GA 30338 – (770) 396-9600 – View Map
- Mack Insurance Agency, Inc.
530 Joseph E Lowery Blvd SW A – Atlanta, GA 30310 – (470) 771-3398 – View Map
- Gibb Insurance Agency
991 Cascade Rd SW – Atlanta, GA 30311 – (404) 758-3511 – View Map
Insurance savings promises
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads for insurance savings from companies such as Progressive, Allstate and GEICO. They all seem to convey the message that drivers will save a bundle if you get a free Atlanta auto insurance quote and switch to them.
Is it even possible that every company can save you money on Tesla Model 3 insurance in Atlanta? It’s all in how they say it.
All the different companies have specific characteristics for the type of insured that is profitable for them. An example of a profitable risk profile may be over the age of 45, has had continuous coverage, and has excellent credit. Anybody who fits those characteristics will get low car insurance rates and will most likely save when switching.
Potential customers who do not meet those standards may be forced to pay higher rates and the customer buying from a different company. If you listen closely, the ads state “customers who switch” not “all people who quote” can save as much as they claim. That’s the way insurance companies can confidently make claims that they all have the best prices. That is why you need to do a rate comparison at every renewal. It’s impossible to know which company will have better premium rates than you’re paying now.
Quote more to save more
When buying insurance coverage, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many instances, an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that it was a big mistake. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
We covered quite a bit of information on how to shop for Tesla Model 3 insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the best rates are with the smaller companies.
Insureds switch companies for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, delays in paying claims, high prices and delays in responding to claim requests. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company is actually quite simple.
Much more information about car insurance in Georgia is located below:
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Auto Insurance for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for a Jeep Wrangler in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Atlanta Auto Insurance Quotes for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Welfare Recipients in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Felons in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Business Use in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)