Are you trying to find more affordable Volkswagen CC insurance in Atlanta? Finding more affordable prices for Volkswagen CC insurance in Atlanta is always frustrating for drivers who have little experience buying insurance online. With a ridiculous number of companies competing online, it can turn into a challenge to lower your rates on Volkswagen CC insurance.
A study showed that most car insurance policyholders have been with the same company for four years or more, and nearly the majority have never even shopped around for affordable coverage. Drivers in Atlanta can save approximately 60% each year by just comparing quotes, but they just don't understand how easy it is to save money by comparing rate quotes.
The are a couple different ways to compare rate quotes from all the different companies. One of the best ways to compare Volkswagen CC insurance prices is simply to get online rate quotes.
When quoting car insurance, remember that comparing all the rates in your area increases the chance that you will find lower pricing.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Atlanta, GA. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CC Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$374||$828||$476||$28||$142||$1,848||$154|
|CC Luxury 4-Dr Coupe||$218||$414||$378||$22||$114||$1,146||$96|
|CC VR6 Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$472||$1020||$532||$32||$158||$2,214||$185|
|CC VR6 Motion 4-Dr Coupe||$298||$590||$378||$22||$114||$1,402||$117|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and safe-driver. Estimates do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can influence auto insurance rates noticeably.
Gender-based car insurance rates by age
The illustration below compares Volkswagen CC annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no claims or driving citations, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Difference between liability only and full coverage rates
The diagram below shows the difference between Volkswagen CC insurance prices with and without physical damage coverage, medical payments, and uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage. The costs are based on no accidents, no driving violations, $500 deductibles, married male driver, and no other discounts are factored in.
When to switch to liability coverage only
There is no exact rule that is best for determining when to drop physical damage coverage, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is about 10% or more of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then you might consider buying liability only.
For example, let's assume your Volkswagen CC replacement cost is $3,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would get paid by your company is $2,000 after paying your deductible. If you are currently paying more than $200 a year for full coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are some situations where removing full coverage is not recommended. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to keep full coverage in order to prevent the bank from purchasing higher-priced coverage. Also, if you don't have enough money to buy a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should maintain full coverage.
How accidents and violations affect rates
The illustration below illustrates how violations and at-fault claims can drive up Volkswagen CC auto insurance costs for different age groups. The price estimates are based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Get cheaper rates on Volkswagen CC insurance in Atlanta with these discounts
Companies don't always list the entire discount list in a way that's easy to find, so the list below details some of the best known as well as some of the hidden discounts you could be receiving when you buy Atlanta auto insurance online.
- Use Seat Belts - Buckling up and requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts can save a little off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Driver Training Discounts - Participating in a defensive driver course is a good idea and can lower rates and make you a better driver.
- Multi-policy Discount - When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance with one company they may give you a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Sign Online - A few larger online companies may give you up to $50 for signing up online.
- Sign Early and Save - Some companies reward drivers for switching policies early. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Waiver for an Accident - This isn't a discount exactly, but some insurance companies will let one accident slide without the usual rate increase so long as you haven't had any claims prior to being involved in the accident.
- ABS Brakes - Vehicles that have anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Anti-theft Discount - Cars with anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will qualify for a discount on a Atlanta auto insurance quote.
A quick disclaimer, most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Just because it seems like it's possible to get free car insurance, that's just not realistic.
Larger car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are outlined below.
- AAA has savings for anti-theft, multi-policy, multi-car, good driver, pay-in-full, good student, and education and occupation.
- Progressive includes discounts for homeowner, multi-policy, good student, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, and online signing.
- State Farm discounts include safe vehicle, Steer Clear safe driver discount, defensive driving training, anti-theft, multiple policy, student away at school, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Esurance offers discounts including online quote, homeowner, renters, safety device, and Pac-12 alumni.
- Nationwide may have discounts that include multi-policy, business or organization, easy pay, anti-theft, accident-free, family plan, and Farm Bureau membership.
When getting free Atlanta auto insurance quotes, it's a good idea to all the companies what discounts are available to you. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be offered in every state. If you would like to choose from a list of companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Georgia, click here to view.
Why car insurance is not optional
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Volkswagen CC in Atlanta, insuring your vehicle serves an important purpose.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific limits of liability insurance if you drive a vehicle. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Volkswagen, almost every bank will require that you carry insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank will be required to insure your Volkswagen at an extremely high rate and force you to reimburse them the higher price.
- Car insurance protects both your Volkswagen and your personal assets. It will also pay for all forms of medical expenses that are the result of an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your car more than cancel out the cost, especially when you need to use it. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays as much as $855 a year so shop around at every policy renewal to ensure rates are inline.
When to talk to an agent
A lot of people just prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is not a bad decision The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find lower rates and also buy local.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Atlanta that provide free Atlanta auto insurance quotes to get your business. You don't have to do any legwork due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. Get lower rates AND an agent nearby. If you have a need to get a rate quote from one company in particular, feel free to go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
Choosing an company requires you to look at more than just the price. Before buying a policy in Atlanta, get answers to these questions.
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Is there a local claims center in Atlanta?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
Below is a list of insurers in Atlanta that may be willing to give comparison quotes for Volkswagen CC insurance in Atlanta.
- Five Star Insurance Agency
191 Peachtree St NE Suite 3300 - Atlanta, GA 30303 - (678) 526-7979 - View Map
- American Family Insurance - Sheree Johnson
1218 Fairburn Rd SW #204 - Atlanta, GA 30331 - (404) 682-1940 - View Map
- Randy Beavers - State Farm Insurance Agent
135 Mount Vernon Hwy - Atlanta, GA 30328 - (770) 396-3810 - View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Tommy Jones Agency
3201 Atlanta Industrial Pkwy NW b220 - Atlanta, GA 30331 - (404) 660-3821 - View Map