Are you a victim of an overpriced auto insurance policy? Trust us, many Atlanta drivers have buyer's remorse.
It's shocking but the vast majority of drivers have been with the same company for a minimum of four years, and 38% of customers have never compared rates with other companies. Many consumers in Atlanta could save roughly $960 a year just by shopping around, but they don't believe the large savings they would see if they replace their high priced policy.
There are many insurance companies to pick from, and although it's nice to have multiple companies, so many choices can make it hard to find the lowest cost provider for Volkswagen Eos insurance in Atlanta.
Buying affordable auto insurance in Atlanta is easy if you know what you're doing. If you have a current auto insurance policy, you should be able to buy cheaper auto insurance using the techniques presented in this article. Nevertheless, Georgia drivers need to have an understanding of the way insurance companies compete online and use this information to your advantage.
Low-cost companies for Volkswagen Eos insurance in Georgia
The following companies offer price comparisons in Georgia. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you compare several of them to find the most competitive auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|EOS Komfort Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$240||$476||$414||$24||$124||$1,278||$107|
|EOS Luxury Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$204||$430||$512||$30||$154||$1,330||$111|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in specific zip code location which can change rates substantially.
Car insurance premiums based on gender
The chart below compares Volkswagen Eos insurance prices for male and female drivers. The information is based on no violations or claims, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
Smart Consumers Can Lower Their Insurance Costs
It's important that you understand the factors that play a part in calculating your premiums. When consumers understand what impacts premium levels, this helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to lower premium levels.
- Use credit responsibly and save - A driver's credit rating factor in calculating your auto insurance rates. If your credit history is low, you could pay less to insure your Volkswagen Eos by taking the time to improve your credit score. People with high credit ratings tend to be better risks to insure as compared to drivers with lower credit ratings.
- Annual mileage and car insurance rates - The higher the mileage driven in a year the more it will cost to insure it. The majority of insurers charge to insure your cars based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Cars that are left in the garage cost less to insure than cars that get driven a lot. Double check that your auto insurance coverage is rated on how each vehicle is driven. A policy that improperly rates your Eos can result in significantly higher rates.
- Too many auto insurance claims drive up rates - Car insurance companies in Georgia generally give most affordable rates to policyholders who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. If you file a lot of claims you can definitely plan on either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Insurance coverage is intended for claims that pose a financial burden.
- GPS tracking and theft deterrents reduce prices - Choosing to buy a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help lower your rates. Systems that thwart thieves such as tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar help track and prevent car theft and help bring rates down.
- Volkswagen Eos statistical loss data - Insurance companies include the past claim history for a vehicle to help set a rate to offset losses. Models that the data shows to have increased claim numbers or amounts will be charged more to insure. The next table shows the collected loss data for Volkswagen Eos vehicles.
For each policy coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is considered to be 100. Percentages below 100 suggest a better than average loss history, while percentage numbers above 100 indicate frequent claims or a tendency for losses to be larger than average.
Volkswagen Eos Insurance Claim Statistics
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Volkswagen Eos Convertible 88 77 78 76
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Discounts can help save money on Volkswagen Eos insurance in Atlanta
Companies do not list every possible discount very well, so the list below gives a summary of both well-publicized and also the more inconspicuous discounts that may be available.
- Paperless Signup - A handful of companies give back up to $50 for buying your policy on the internet.
- Passenger Safety Discount - Cars that have air bags or motorized seat belts may qualify for discounts as much as 30%.
- Drivers Ed for Students - It's a good idea to have your young drivers complete a driver education course in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Discount for Life Insurance - Larger insurance carriers have a lower car insurance rate if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Multi-car Discount - Purchasing coverage when you have all your vehicles on the same car insurance policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Telematics Devices - Insureds that choose to allow their company to analyze driving manner through the use of a telematics system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate's Drivewise system could see a rate decrease if they show good driving skills.
Consumers should know that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. If you do the math and it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies wouldn't stay in business.
For a list of providers who offer cheap Volkswagen Eos insurance quotes in Atlanta in Atlanta, click this link.
Compare prices but work with a local Atlanta insurance agent
Many people just prefer to talk to a local agent and that is a smart decision An additional benefit of comparing car insurance online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still have a local agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, your insurance coverage information is sent to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes for your car insurance coverage. You never need to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. Get lower rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a specific company, you just need to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
Finding a good provider needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Atlanta?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
Shown below are Atlanta car insurance companies willing to provide rate quotes for Volkswagen Eos insurance in Atlanta.
Different people need different auto insurance coverages
When it comes to buying insurance from an agent or online for your personal vehicles, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and your auto insurance should unique, too. Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Should I buy only the required Georgia minimum liability coverage?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- I don't drive much so do I pay less?
- What does UM/UIM cover?
- Does my Volkswagen Eos need full coverage?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area.
Compare but don't skimp
When shopping online for insurance, it's very important that you do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. Too many times, drivers have reduced physical damage coverage only to regret at claim time they didn't purchase enough coverage. The goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
Throughout this article, we presented some good ideas how to lower your Volkswagen Eos insurance car insurance rates in Atlanta. It's most important to understand that the more times you quote, the better chance you'll have of finding cheaper Atlanta car insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best car insurance rates are with a small local company. These companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
Affordable Volkswagen Eos insurance in Atlanta can be bought online and with local Atlanta insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies do not provide rates over the internet and many times these regional carriers sell through independent insurance agencies.
For more information, feel free to browse these articles:
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Who Has Cheap Atlanta Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota Highlander? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Felons in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Uber Drivers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Active Military in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Teachers in Atlanta? (FAQ)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)